Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Charcoal Pearl Special

Hello, more to be done over the winter.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sweet ride.

Fantastic looking bike - love the blacked out front end and smoked lenses -

congrats on your new ride

Thanks everyone ! I am really impressed with the torque and handling vs my 13 RGC. IMO, they have been improved.

Seat Change

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog68 View Post
    Thanks everyone ! I am really impressed with the torque and handling vs my 13 RGC. IMO, they have been improved.
    Hey BD 68,

Love the look..I am getting my SGS this week and hoping to get at least 500 miles on her before the snow and road salt flies so I can determine what bars, hand grips (use the Nostalgia ones now), new windshield and height and seat work best. I already ordered Lindby bars. I am trading my 05 Road King Custom in for her where I have been using a Corbin Classic solo. I see that is what you put on your new ride. How is the fit and finish? I have heard that Corbin quality has gone down hill and that their customer service is almost non-existent, also how is that windshield working for you?

I figure come Spring I will then decide on what pipes and mufflers to use. But I have plenty of time see that I live in the "Live freeZE or Die " State.

My seat is a C and C....bars are wild 1, 14"....wo576. Thanks !

City
    Jackson
    State
    Mississippi
    SWEET Color! HAven't seen that before!
    www.streetglide.com
    Home of the HD Streetglide

I really like that color. Can't decide between the charcoal pearl or the traditional vivid black.

Enjoy the new ride!