Harley 447 cams

HARLEYGUY1974

Mar 11, 2024
Thinking about putting the 447 cam torque kit cams on my 2023 SGS. Has anyone done these? If so what do you think?

I have it in my bike. Put in a year after I bought the bike. To me, I really didn't notice too much of a difference between the stock and upgrade. The noticeable difference was the takeoff power. But at cruising speed, it still leaves some room for improvement. Cruising at 2300 rpm will have you dropping a gear to pass somebody quickly. Now if you're constantly in 4th or 5th while going down M55 at 55 mph, you should be good to go to pass, forget about 6th gear.

Reactions: HARLEYGUY1974
I have it in my bike. Put in a year after I bought the bike. To me, I really didn't notice too much of a difference between the stock and upgrade. The noticeable difference was the takeoff power. But at cruising speed, it still leaves some room for improvement. Cruising at 2300 rpm will have you dropping a gear to pass somebody quickly. Now if you're constantly in 4th or 5th while going down M55 at 55 mph, you should be good to go to pass, forget about 6th gear.
Did you have the programmer put on also?

I used the screamin eagle tuner just to keep the remaining warranty intact. It is only used for programming and can be removed once you're done.

But I had also had it Dyno tuned at my dealership.

Reactions: HARLEYGUY1974
Thanks for the info. I think I’m gonna hold off from doing it for now. I don’t want to get anything aftermarket cause of the warranty.

Reactions: buck99rog

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emurillo89