Iphone in my stereo

ooosmitty

Sep 7, 2013
Can anyone please explain to me how to get my IPhone to play music every time in my SG stereo? The salesman had it working at the dealer when I bought it,it has been hit and miss for me when I got it home. The manual is as clear as mud;sometimes I can find it on the menu and sometimes I cant! I feel like an idiot 'cause I cant figure it out. The radio around her bites bigtime and my playlist is the great! Help!

New one? You have to pair the blue tooth on your phone.turn your bike stereo on first with blue tooth running, then turn Bluetooth on in your phone. See if it recognizes it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapalk.

Like Bill said you have to have Bluetooth turned on your phone and also turned on your infotainment radio. Look in your Infotainment System Quick Start Guide starts on page 2 [setup, Bluetooth, List Paired Devices]
Page 48 in the Boom Box manual.
Sorry my bike is getting repaired so I can't check these steps to see of I'm missing something.
Good luck.
I have a Samsung S4 so it doesn't pair with the Harley Infotainment Radio, (phone is to new). What I have done is buy a 32gb flash drive and download songs into it then connect it to the radio.

Last edited:
JMeadows have you downloaded the latest firmware update for the stereo? i think that will help. had my special 2 weeks and there was already a firmware update, just want to make sure you have checked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ddogg14