Prospect
    City
    Four Oaks
    State
    North Carolina

Best LED Headlight for Street Glide

What is the best LED headlight to run on a Street Glide?

City
    Warren
    State
    Michigan
    I use a JWSpeaker, they make the daymaker for Harley. I can't say it's the best but it is an improvement over stock. I bought it off a 4 wheel drive truck website for a better price than the bike web sites.
    2015 Street Glide Special
    Renegade Yukon Wheels l Performance Machine scallop A/C and horn l Decatted head pipe l V&H Twin Slash Round slip ons l V&H FP3 l Legends -1 front suspension and Revo A rear shocks l Ness Hot Legs l Harley slide covers l Dakota digital gauges l Sounds Customz Amp w/Carbon 65 & Iron57 speakers l Corbin Hollywood solo seat with pillion l Jac-Knife pegs l JW Speaker headlight l Custom Dynamics LED turn signals l Chrome and painted odds and ends

City
    Battle Mountain
    State
    Nevada
    I vote the JW Speaker also as that's what I have. Hear good things about the custom dynamics light also. Been thinking about changing to the new adaptive one but haven't just yet. There are several threads on here about lights and it's everyone's own opinion which is best. Use the search button to check them out.

2014 Mysterious Red Sunglo
    Stage 1 D&D Boss Fat Cat 2-1 exhaust FP3 tuner
    JW Speaker E2, Custom Dynamic running and tails, 8 plasma rods
    Soundz Customz level 5 Carbon Iron series, 5x7 lids
    Color matched inner fairing and King tour pack with lowers
    Fork fangs, Fairing deflectors, REDA bag bolts

Prospect
    City
    Cochranville
    State
    Pennsylvania
    I tried LED bulb replacement and it was blinding bright. If you don't mind LED non Harley after market then try "Belt&Road" It is brighter than stock but not over whelming bright.
    No halo but you can get it if you desire. Dark or white. Plug and play. $68.95 I like mine.

City
    Nashville,
    State
    Tennessee
    I had a Daymaker at one time but now run with the Custom Dynamics model with outer LED ring. Happy with it for several years now AND, their products carry lifetime warranty
    2018 FLHXANV
    Milwaukee Eight 107 l Reinhart Slip Ons l 4 Point detach l Low Backrest l ClearView Shield l Fairing wings l Fork deflectors
    Custom Dynamic Fr LED's l Halo headlight l Ciro tail & bag LED lights
    l CVO seat l Chrome forks/calipers/chrome Enforcer wheel l
    115 Anniversary Razor Tour Pak
    .l Painted Fairing l Boombox GTS-Boom ll Speakers l Hard Lowers l Alarm.

Prospect
    City
    Four Oaks
    State
    North Carolina
    I decided to with Custom Dynamics Probeam 7" LED headlight and I am glad I did. It is really more noticeable during the day and the halo ring gives it a nice custom look. Plus the life time warranty was a big facto too.