Thread: freedomshield

City
    millington
    State
    Michigan

freedomshield

Finally talked myself into purchasing a freedomshield and websight says four weeks backed up,just my luck,wanted for tennessee vacation but oh well,snooze you lose.This apocalypse is really slowing **** down.Hopefully we can do some sight seeing without much hassle.

City
    Region of Waterloo, Ontario
    State
    N/A
    I love my Klockwerks!

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
    In Dog Beers, I've had 2

2019 FLHX Street Glide (Blue Max)

City
    El Paso
    State
    Texas

freedomshield

What size you looking for and for what year model?

I have a smoke color long ride shields (LRS) 11 inch I believe.... willing to sell. Was on my 2015 street glide special.

Nothing wrong with it. I loved the windshield just changed the entire front end to a road glide.... I know! The blasphemy....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Street Glide Special (Vivid Black): Stage 1 - FP3, DK Custom Hi Flow 606 air cleaner w/ premium discrete external breather, Freedom Performance Eagle 4" slip-ons.
    Long Ride 7" windshield | custom screen on fairing vent | Eagle lights black face LED headlight | CD LED turn signals frot and back | Alarm siren mod | 3M protective film on fairing, lower tank and saddlebags | carpeted saddlebags | Avon edge cut grips | HD Edge cut saddlebag latch covers

City
    millington
    State
    Michigan
    Was going for a six inch dark smoke,but thanks for the thought.

Prospect
    City
    Fort Worth
    State
    Texas
    Loving my Freedom shield. I called them and he helped me pick out the perfect height.

City
    Jackson
    State
    Mississippi
    Quote Originally Posted by HDCJ View Post
    Loving my Freedom shield. I called them and he helped me pick out the perfect height.
    How are you liking these??

Prospect
    City
    Warren
    State
    Michigan
    I love my Freedomshield. Eight inch dark smoke in touring width. But I'm thinking of ordering a 10" for longer rides. It basically cut all buffeting off. Could hear the radio without it being turned all the way up. I had the shield before upgrading the radio. The 8" inch is good for shorter rides around the surrounding area. There is still some wind to hit the top of my helmet, that's why I'm thinking of the taller shield.

City
    Jackson
    State
    Mississippi
    Quote Originally Posted by buck99rog View Post
    I love my Freedomshield. Eight inch dark smoke in touring width. But I'm thinking of ordering a 10" for longer rides. It basically cut all buffeting off. Could hear the radio without it being turned all the way up. I had the shield before upgrading the radio. The 8" inch is good for shorter rides around the surrounding area. There is still some wind to hit the top of my helmet, that's why I'm thinking of the taller shield.
    Yes Love mine too. 8

https://youtu.be/v1Nxg20Y5WE