Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Prospect
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    City
    Pittsburgh
    State
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    12

    2018 CVO FLHXSE Street Glide w/1,707 miles 4Sale-Title In Hand!Dark Alloy/Black Denim

    I regret to say that due to a bad work injury while working in Law Enforcement I can no longer ride comfortably and am forced to sell my like new CVO Street Glide with only 1,707 miles on it. The bike is located here in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and the zip code is: 15216 The bike was $39,449.00 new and I also purchased an additional 5 year Harley ESP Warranty for $2,009.00. I also purchased a Screaming Eagle Stage 3 Kit / Harley S.E. High-Flow Full Satin Black Exhaust & other extras listed below totaling $4,486.15 in parts and another $1,776.02 in labor which are all documented!!! All together I have $47.720.17 invested into this bike and am only asking $35.500.00 or Best Offer For It!!! Email me at: Robocop1127@yahoo.com or call me at: (412)680-3241 for any further details,Lt.Robert Steele-SOLD-SOLD-SOLD

    -H.D. S.E. Stage 3 Kit
    -H.D. S.E. High-Flow Full Satin Black Exhaust W/Street Cannon Mufflers Which remove the Cat from the Head-pipe eliminating all the heat on the right footrest for the rider!!!
    -H.D. S.E. High-Flow Air Filter -Able to clean & reuse it
    -H.D. PRO STREET TUNER
    -H.D SMARET TUNE PRO AUTO-TUNER
    -H.D. Oil-Pump Plate-Revised to take care of any possible oil-sumping issues!!!
    -Matching Rider Backrest W/Orange Stitching to match the CVO Seat
    -Detachable Gloss Black Passenger Backrest W/Matching Orange Stitching
    -Gloss Black Detachable Mounting Kit
    -Clearview Re-Curve Smoke Tinted Windshield
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Robocop1127; 08-01-2020 at 09:16 PM. Reason: SOLD-SOLD-SOLD

  2. #2
    Prospect mvrigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    City
    Moreno Valley
    State
    California
    Posts
    5
    Very sorry to hear of your injury, beautiful bike and a great price.
    Good Luck

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

    2015 Street Glide Special (Charcoal Pearl)
    Smoked turn signal lenses, Blacked out front & rear turn signal brackets
    Performance Machine grips, Performance Machine horn cover
    HD remote garage door opener, HD edge cut shift levers
    Reda saddlebag fasteners, Freedom Performance Racing slipons
    V&H fp3, Arc Audio 125.2 BX2 amp, Focal ISC165 speakers
    HD edge cut axle covers
    Arlen Ness Big Sucker A/C, Carl Brouhard A/C cover

  3. #3
    Prospect
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    City
    Pittsburgh
    State
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by mvrigger View Post
    Very sorry to hear of your injury, beautiful bike and a great price.
    Good Luck

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Thanks so much Brother!!! I'll get back on 2 or 3 wheels again one day I can assure you on that!!!

  4. #4
    Administrator BillyBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    City
    Jackson
    State
    Mississippi
    Posts
    1,113
    Sorry to hear about your injures. Hope you get better soon. Great looking bike. Be careful selling online. I also recommend using www.escrow.com for large items.
    Be well!

    Bill

  5. #5
    Prospect
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    City
    Pittsburgh
    State
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Sorry to hear about your injures. Hope you get better soon. Great looking bike. Be careful selling online. I also recommend using www.escrow.com for large items.
    Be well!

    Bill
    Thanks so much Bill!!! I have over 30 yrs as a L.E.O. and this isn't my first rodeo when it comes to selling something online but I do very much appreciate the kind and supportive words brother!!! Where in the hell was a deal like this when I was looking for a new CVO cause this bike would cost you an additional $12,200.17 more than what I have it listed for to build!!! I can't imagine that it will last long at my asking price but spread the word around for me kindly and I appreciate the help!!! Robert

  6. #6
    Administrator BillyBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    City
    Jackson
    State
    Mississippi
    Posts
    1,113
    Also, you may want to list it on chopper exchange. Iíve sold a couple of bikes off there. They have a listing fee is all.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  7. #7
    Prospect
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    City
    Pittsburgh
    State
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    12
    Hey, thanks again!!!

  8. #8
    Prospect
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    City
    Pittsburgh
    State
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Also, you may want to list it on chopper exchange. Iíve sold a couple of bikes off there. They have a listing fee is all.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Hey Bill, I listed my bike up over on the Chopper Exchange today and they even offered me a 50% discount code too!!! I can't thank you enough for the heads up on their site cause I'm sure the bike will sell now between here, the Street Glide Forums and the Chopper Exchange!!! Ride Safe and enjoy the rest of your summer brother!!!

  9. #9
    Administrator BillyBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    City
    Jackson
    State
    Mississippi
    Posts
    1,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Robocop1127 View Post
    Hey Bill, I listed my bike up over on the Chopper Exchange today and they even offered me a 50% discount code too!!! I can't thank you enough for the heads up on their site cause I'm sure the bike will sell now between here, the Street Glide Forums and the Chopper Exchange!!! Ride Safe and enjoy the rest of your summer brother!!!
    Itís a great looking bike. Wish I could afford it.,Good luck brother!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  10. #10
    Prospect
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    City
    Pittsburgh
    State
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Itís a great looking bike. Wish I could afford it.,Good luck brother!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Thanks Brother!!! It looks like I might have a buyer lined up but the bike isn't sold until the cash is in my hand or the check clears the bank,lol!!! I wish I never spent the $18.50 on the Chopper Exchange ad cause I got the buyer locally but I got it for half price cause they normally sell their 3 month ad for $37.00 so I can't complain about that!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •