Prospect
    City
    Champaign
    State
    Illinois

Street glide pipes

Anyone have any knowledge about taking the baffles out of the exhaust to make it sound better. Will this mess up the bike?

City
    Parker
    State
    Colorado
    I don't think it will hurt it, but it will be loud and you will loose low end torque. Interested in what others think?

What year is it? I've got a set of black megaphones for an M8 I'll sell you cheap. They sounded ok..definitely better than stock.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

Prospect
    City
    Champaign
    State
    Illinois
    Iím buying a brand new bike 2021.

City
    Nashville,
    State
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Anyone have any knowledge about taking the baffles out of the exhaust to make it sound better. Will this mess up the bike?

Its a chore but can be done or, you can exchange them at American Custom. I had a friend who liked the stock tapered pipes and went this route. Cheap and sound pretty good, they take out the baffles and turn them into Glass paks!
    https://americancustom.com
    2018 FLHXANV
    Milwaukee Eight 107 l Reinhart Slip Ons l 4 Point detach l Low Pillion l ClearView Shield l Fairing wings l Fork deflectors
    Custom Dynamic Fr LED's l Halo headlight l Ciro tail & bag LED lights l Chrome forks/calipers/Chrome Enforcer wheel l
    115 Anniversary Chopped Tour Pak
    .l Chrome Controls l Painted Fairing l Boombox GTS-Boom ll Speakers l Hard Lowers
    l Alarm.

Prospect
    City
    Champaign
    State
    Illinois
    Thanks s22s and Mojo!! I appreciate the response! Very hesitant to do this to a brand new bike.