Thread: Highway Pegs

City
    Woodbridge
    State
    New Jersey

Highway Pegs

I really need to get highway pegs for my Street Glide. I have been missing them with this Harley, especially on the longer rides. Anyone have any they would recommend?

I am thinking about the Kuryakyn Tour-Tech Gloss Black Trident Dually Pegs. Anyone have any experience with them?

https://www.jpcycles.com/product/712...nt-dually-pegs

Debbie
    2019 Billiard Blue Street Glide Special
    2016 Black Denim Street Glide Special - SOLD

Prospect
    City
    Jacksonville Beach
    State
    Florida
    I don't have any highway pegs either. So I will be watching this thread for any advice. Those look pretty good but would like info on the pros and cons if you get them.
    Cheers
    2019 Street Glide Special - Barracuda Silver

City
    Woodbridge
    State
    New Jersey
    Quote Originally Posted by A1A View Post
    I don't have any highway pegs either. So I will be watching this thread for any advice. Those look pretty good but would like info on the pros and cons if you get them.
    Cheers
    I installed them and will try them out this weekend. It is much easier if you have someone to install it with you to get it just right. I like to be able to lean my boot heal on the floorboard and rest the front of my foot on the peg. I also like it to be comfortable if I put my whole foot on the peg. It took a bit of adjustment to make it just right so my husband did the adjusting while I sat on the bike and figured out what position worked best for me. They look good on the bike.

image0 (002).jpg

image1 (002).jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

City
    Jackson
    State
    Mississippi
    Quote Originally Posted by DebbieW View Post
    I installed them and will try them out this weekend. It is much easier if you have someone to install it with you to get it just right. I like to be able to lean my boot heal on the floorboard and rest the front of my foot on the peg. I also like it to be comfortable if I put my whole foot on the peg. It took a bit of adjustment to make it just right so my husband did the adjusting while I sat on the bike and figured out what position worked best for me. They look good on the bike.

image0 (002).jpg

image1 (002).jpg
    They look nice! Let us know how they work!

City
    Nashville,
    State
    Tennessee
    I used the Harley pegs. They work well and tuck away at my lowers when not in use.
    hpegs.jpg
    2018 FLHXANV
    M8-107 l Stage 1 l Reinhart Slip Ons l 4 Point detach l 2021 CVO seat l ClearView Shield l Fairing wings l Fork deflectors
    Custom Dynamic Fr LED's l Halo headlight l Ciro tail & bag LED lights l Chrome forks & calipers l Chrome Enforcer wheel l
    115 Anniversary Chopped Tour Pak
    .l Chrome Controls l Painted inner Fairing l Boombox GTS-Boom l Speakers l Hard Lowers
    l Alarm, heated Kahuna grips.

Prospect
    City
    Rockville
    State
    Maryland
    I went with Ciro frame mounted pegs, cost a bit more but I just wrapped up a 5K ride and loved them. I had past pegs mounted to the guard but just didn't feel right for me. Also, I am 6'3"

https://ciro3d.com/collections/highw...ts#description

Prospect
    City
    Clayton
    State
    North Carolina
    I have HD crash car pegs and use them alot. I want to add a set of the Jac-knife style too. These retract / flip in and out by mounting under the stock rider floorboards.

I contacted the manufacturer a few weeks ago and he said that they are only building gun modification parts right now but they are going to make a few sets that this year. He is going to let me know when they are ready.

City
    Woodbridge
    State
    New Jersey
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    They look nice! Let us know how they work!
    Very happy with them. Heading up to Maine tomorrow for a week so I will get a good chance to really test them out. Tomorrow will be a 500 mile day.