Stage II with Andrews 57H

Anyone out there running the Andrews 57H cam? I'm considering having this cam installed along with adjustable pushrods and dyno tuned. Open to any thoughts or suggestions.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

City
    Sacramento
    State
    California
    Badaxe what year bike are you riding does it have a 96" or a 103" it makes a difference when choosing a cam and are you going to do your heads as well or not
    2014 SGS charcoal pearl
    Blacked out
    Head and motor work
    14" wild one chubby's
    Supertrapp 2-1

City
    Gold Coast
    State
    N/A
    I have a 2014 what is needed to fit the 57 cams. I have heard a few different opinions, one being I can re use most of my current stuff and only really need to change the cams and maybe bearings. Anyone know if this sounds right or not, cheers.
    2014 SG

City
    Arlington
    State
    Texas
    I just finished installing the Andrews 57H in my 2016 SGS. I used the SE +.030 perfect fit pushrods only because I was taking the top end covers off for powder coating anyway. I did change the inner cam bearings and upgraded to the SE billet oil plate/ high volume oil pump while I was in there. Bike ran good in stock form but it runs way better now with just a canned map, TTS, heavy breather, 57H cams, cvo clutch spring and VPC. Waiting on a date with the tuner to get it dailed in.

Steve L
    You will need adjustable pushrods or the perfect fit I mentioned above as the base circle of the 57H is smaller than the stock cam. It is wise to change the inner cam bearings but all other parts can be reused.
    Last edited by BigJason; 12-10-2015 at 03:00 PM.

Prospect
    City
    Independence
    State
    Missouri
    I have a '16 SGS and I am leaning towards the Andrews 57H cams with adjustable pushrods (haven't decided which yet). Did you use the stock lifters? How did you fair with tq and hp after the tune?