Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Prospect
    City
    Newton
    State
    New Jersey
    After spending a ton of money on different sizes when I had my 2010 Ultra and finally finding the right size, I learned my lesson when getting the right size for my new 2016 Street Glide Special. Since the stock one is too short I ordered a 6" and an 8" cheapy on ebay for $28.00 each to find which size worked best. I found the 8" works for me. I am 5'10" with a 32" inseam. Now that I have a size I can invest in a better one without dumping a ton of cash only not to get the right one.

City
    Lexington
    State
    Kentucky
    If you are worried about getting the correct height shield, take a look at Freedom Shields. They let you buy a shield and if it's not what you need you can return it for another size. Just have to leave the film on the shield while testing it. They are really well made and thick! I love mine!
    2015 SGS - Vivid Black
    SS Saddlebag Bolts
    Chrome Saddlebag Guards
    Dark Smoke Adjustable Air Deflectors
    7" Dark Smoke Freedom Shield
    Grasshopper backrest
    Under-seat antenna w/plugged hole
    DIY air ride with Monroe shocks
    8" CD Plasma Rods
    SE Street Cannons
    De-catted head pipe

City
    Nashville,
    State
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by ralvespr View Post
    I'm 5' 7 and I'm looking for a harley davidson windshield 7" for my 2016 SG, will that work for me? Thanks.
    Clearview Small was perfect for me '5"8 (Options:Small-Smoke-Recurve)

ClearView1.jpg
    2017 FLHXS Velocity Red Sunglow
    Milwaukee Eight 107 l Stage 1 l V&H FP3 Tuner l SE air cleaner l Cobra 909 Slip ons l HD Hard Lowers
    4 Point detach l Low Backrest l Airstream Rack l ClearView Shield l Fairing wings l Fork deflectors
    Custom Dynamic Fr & Rr LED's & Plasma Rods, Halo headlight l CVO seat l Tri-Bar / Brake Taillight

PSALM 91
    Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

Prospect
    City
    Parrish
    State
    Florida
    I'm 5'8''. I'm having really good luck with the Klock Werks 8.5" flare shield. Most windshield mfgr's measure the shield differently then HD does so be careful. A HD 7.5" shield will be equivalent to a much smaller height from other mfgr's.

City
    Orange County
    State
    California
    2nd for freedom windshields (dumped the klockwerks) for Freedom 8". exceptional Quality and design. website states it all. customer letters.
    6' tall 34" inseam. did 2700 and 4300 mile trip
    2016 SGS
    Vivid Black Freedom 8" Windshield, SE Ventilator black intake,
    FP3 VH fuel pack, black 4 point docking with seat and luggage rack.
    black mustache engine guards
    Name: BBG