Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Prospect
    City
    McKinney
    State
    Texas
    Dean could you put the youtube link up, and have you tried it ?

City
    Urbandale
    State
    Iowa
    Quote Originally Posted by just mike View Post
    Street glide 12 that sounds great let's do that
    I'll send you a private message here soon with my phone # & we can set it up
    2012 StreetGlide Ember Red Sunglo with ABS & Security,Mid level Passenger Back Rest,Air Wing Luggage Rack with LED running/brake light,PC V,V&H Dresser Duals,V&H Twin Slash Rounds,Screamin Eagle Heavy Breather AC,Dyno Tuned 77.77hp 99.98 ft-lbs Tri-Bar running/brake light,Memphis Shades Fairing Wind Deflectors,LRS 10" Clear Windshield,Passenger floorboards,Harley Reduced Reach Seat,Kuryukyn Chrome Curved License Plate Frame,Avon Grips,Kuryakyn Driving Lights,Streamliner Shifter Pegs

City
    Punta Gorda
    State
    Florida
    Okay dont know how many of you ride down south (SW Gulf Coast of Florida here) but a good day riding means another day cleaning this time of year. The bugs are vicious right now. So yesterday spent 6 hours just riding where ever the rods took me. Today it was "good go look at the bug guts". I have a 2018 with the industrial gray denim and have been looking for various cleaning methods. I also spent the few extra bucks to have a paint protector applied when I bought. Glad I did too, most everything just hosed off. I used the dish soap method and damn if the bike doesnt look great....waiting for it dry completely after blowing off what I could and drying then going to shine up all the chrome. Thanks for the ideas.
    Mike
    2018 Street Glide in Industrial Grey Denim

City
    North Canton
    State
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by muskie43 View Post
    Okay dont know how many of you ride down south (SW Gulf Coast of Florida here) but a good day riding means another day cleaning this time of year. The bugs are vicious right now. So yesterday spent 6 hours just riding where ever the rods took me. Today it was "good go look at the bug guts". I have a 2018 with the industrial gray denim and have been looking for various cleaning methods. I also spent the few extra bucks to have a paint protector applied when I bought. Glad I did too, most everything just hosed off. I used the dish soap method and damn if the bike doesnt look great....waiting for it dry completely after blowing off what I could and drying then going to shine up all the chrome. Thanks for the ideas.
    I usually just use a power washer then a leaf blower to dry. If I'm scrubbing it, dawn dish soap and a sheepskin wash mitt. I hit it a few times a year with Topcoat F11 too. That's it. Doesn't need anything more. I just put a wrap fender on a couple months ago. Had it painted and pinstriped by FactoryMatch. You can't tell by looking at it that the front fender has brand new paint and the rest of the bike has 4 year old tins.
    2014 FLHXS Black Denim & Chrome
    Legends Suspension. Axeos & Revo-A's
    Coastal Moto Largo Wheels 21/18
    21" Tire Hugger Series Level Fender from Factory Match
    Chrome Front End
    Road Six 13" Holy Roller Bagger Bars
    Kuryakyn Grips & Levers
    Freedom Shields 8" in Dark Grey
    Screaming Eagle Slip Ons
    HogWorkz Halo Maker LED Headlight
    HD Auxiliary Light Kit w/HogWorkz Halo Maker LED's
    Custom Dynamics Bullet Ringz, LED Saddle Bag Lamps & LED Tri-bar