Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    City
    Tropea (VV) - Italy
    State
    N/A
    Can you explain further your last post? I'm sorry but I'm not English-speaking and I'm not sure I understood it properly... Thank you

Inviato dal mio HUAWEI NXT-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk
    Il rubinetto di Chuck Norris non perde... VINCE.

'15 FLHXS Denim Black
    Bassani 3.5" Slash cut mufflers
    V&H FP3

Prospect
    City
    corpus christi
    State
    Texas
    just got fp3 installed, flashed map and went for a ride. 2015 RG. when I got home after 30 minute ride I turned bike off and tried restarting it within 2 minutes and it took 3 attempts and finally started at end of third attempt. my bike always had a specific type of start, eg starter would engage and turn motor, then it would feel like compression was stopping its rotation momentarily (for a split second) then bike would start right up. it always started like this for the 2 years I've owned it. Now with fp3 installed, it seemed to be getting hung up on that compression stroke. It appears I can adjust the ACR using the fp3 but believe that this is done within the autotune function somehow. Looking for any guidance while I'm waiting for V&H to open for business.

City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    Quote Originally Posted by gcode View Post
    just got fp3 installed, flashed map and went for a ride. 2015 RG. when I got home after 30 minute ride I turned bike off and tried restarting it within 2 minutes and it took 3 attempts and finally started at end of third attempt. my bike always had a specific type of start, eg starter would engage and turn motor, then it would feel like compression was stopping its rotation momentarily (for a split second) then bike would start right up. it always started like this for the 2 years I've owned it. Now with fp3 installed, it seemed to be getting hung up on that compression stroke. It appears I can adjust the ACR using the fp3 but believe that this is done within the autotune function somehow. Looking for any guidance while I'm waiting for V&H to open for business.
    Was this a quick shutdown after arriving home and immediately tried to fire? How hot was the scoot? I have had a compression lock at startup on a very hot day and VERY hot bike..... 5 minutes or so of sitting and all was good. It's happened to me a few times on my 120

2015 FLTRXS 120ST 'RAVEN'
    Boss Boarzilla | PowerVision and Target Tune | Chisel Extreme AC|Chrome Enforcer Wheels and Pulley
    Polished rotors|14" F47 Malo Bars|AN Deep Cut Grips and HD chrome levers | Chrome Sliders
    CD Dynamic Ringz LED's, Plasma Rods and TriBar | Nasty Baggers Shift Linkage
    Legacy Baggers Grill Medallions, Dash and Latch Custom Inserts | Topshop 4.5" OEM Bags
    Soundz Level IV ( 6 speakers )--Arc Audio XDI 600.4 amp, (4)Focal 165KRC's and (2)Hybrid Audio 157-2 5x7's