Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
    City
    Savage
    State
    Alabama
    Anyone have an autotune fail? I was riding this weekend, had a pretty decent map going where I had a nice collection on green cells in almost all areas. Then it rained all night during the trip. The next morning my bike stumbled and almost killed after about 5% throttle. I thought maybe I should upload now, due to the rain, etc and maybe have pulled in some water or something in the air cleaner. So I flashed that map and completed the auto tune. That stumble was still there. Typically only at start up and at highway speeds didn't notice it. But the bike didn't feel as powerful. So after a two more stops I decided to go backwards and pick a previously flashed map. As soon as I did that, the bike woke back up and the stubble and power came back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    its not uncommon to 'lose' connection when the FP3 is plugged into the scoot. I have had a few friends that had an issue like this, including myself at one time. Not sure what causes it, but it does happen. I remember unplugging it, cleaning the connectors and reconnecting... that was it

2015 FLTRXS 120ST 'RAVEN'
    Boss Boarzilla | PowerVision and Target Tune | Chisel Extreme AC|Chrome Enforcer Wheels and Pulley
    Polished rotors|14" F47 Malo Bars|AN Deep Cut Grips and HD chrome levers | Chrome Sliders
    CD Dynamic Ringz LED's, Plasma Rods and TriBar | Nasty Baggers Shift Linkage
    Legacy Baggers Grill Medallions, Dash and Latch Custom Inserts | Topshop 4.5" OEM Bags
    Soundz Audio( 6 speakers )--SC4.100 amp, (4)Carbon 65's and (2)Iron 57's in the lids

City
    Savage
    State
    Alabama
    It didn't seem like that. Once I went back to an older version it woke back up. It's like that auto tune was bad. But it's all happy again now. I'll just delete that map and start a new.

City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    Quote Originally Posted by n8schmitz View Post
    It didn't seem like that. Once I went back to an older version it woke back up. It's like that auto tune was bad. But it's all happy again now. I'll just delete that map and start a new.

Weird...corrupted maybe by intermittent connection.... recheck your connection and clean it.... don't want it happening again....

2015 FLTRXS 120ST 'RAVEN'
    Boss Boarzilla | PowerVision and Target Tune | Chisel Extreme AC|Chrome Enforcer Wheels and Pulley
    Polished rotors|14" F47 Malo Bars|AN Deep Cut Grips and HD chrome levers | Chrome Sliders
    CD Dynamic Ringz LED's, Plasma Rods and TriBar | Nasty Baggers Shift Linkage
    Legacy Baggers Grill Medallions, Dash and Latch Custom Inserts | Topshop 4.5" OEM Bags
    Soundz Audio( 6 speakers )--SC4.100 amp, (4)Carbon 65's and (2)Iron 57's in the lids

City
    Englewood
    State
    Ohio

FP3, The Auto-Tune Process Explained

My auto tune from this past Friday. I decided to finish the tune and when I hit finish, the Ap said to turn the bike off first. So I turned the bike off and back on with the ignition (lost and then regained blue tooth connection) and the grid went all white...? A blank slate. Is this common and did it work? I went ahead and flashed and the bike seems to run better but this crushed my confidence in what seemed like an awesome AT session. Should I have killed the bike with the On off switch? Btw, there is an auto tune in slot 3 when there was not before so I know it saved something. Any help appreciated.

2012 Street Glide FLHX in Big Blue Pearl
    Fuel Moto Jackpot 2-1-2 header
    Ness Big Sucker
    CFR slip-ons
    Vance and Hines FP3
    Last edited by Motoman74; 07-31-2017 at 06:30 PM.

City
    Tropea (VV) - Italy
    State
    N/A
    you finished the tune, so it's perfectly normal!

Inviato dal mio HUAWEI NXT-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk
    Il rubinetto di Chuck Norris non perde... VINCE.

'15 FLHXS Denim Black
    Bassani 3.5" Slash cut mufflers
    V&H FP3

City
    Nashville,
    State
    Tennessee
    You can name your Auto tune sessions and save them into memory slots if you like.
    You can also do a continuing Auto tune but just know it does not automatically go to the ECM. That
    is a manual process.
    2017 FLHXS Velocity Red Sunglow
    Milwaukee Eight 107 l Stage 1 l V&H FP3 Tuner l SE air cleaner l Cobra 909 Slip ons l HD Hard Lowers
    4 Point detach l Low Backrest l Airstream Rack l ClearView Shield l Fairing wings l Fork deflectors
    Custom Dynamic Fr & Rr LED's & Plasma Rods, Halo headlight l CVO seat l Tri-Bar / Brake Taillight

PSALM 91
    Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.