Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    City
    Sacramento
    State
    California

Street vibes Reno

Anyone going to the spring street vibrations?
    2014 SGS charcoal pearl
    Blacked out
    Head and motor work
    14" wild one chubby's
    Supertrapp 2-1

City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    You know i will be there... it basically a preview for the fall rally... not as big though.... yet

Sent from my Note4 using Tapatalk

2015 FLTRXS 120ST 'RAVEN'
    D&D Boss Boarzilla | PowerVision and Target Tune | Chisel Extreme AC|Chrome Enforcer Wheels and Pulley
    Polished rotors|14" F47 Malo Bars|AN Deep Cut Grips and HD chrome levers | Chrome Sliders
    CD Dynamic Ringz LED's | Nasty Baggers Shift Linkage | Legacy Baggers Grill Medallions, Dash and Latch Custom Inserts
    Topshop 4.5" OEM Bags and CVO Minsiter Fender | Soundz Audio( 6 speakers )--SC4.100 amp, (4)Carbon 65's and (2)Iron 57's in the lids

City
    Battle Mountain
    State
    Nevada
    Looks like I will be there also if the weather hold s lol

2014 Mysterious Red Sunglo
    Stage 1 D&D Boss Fat Cat 2-1 exhaust FP3 tuner
    JW Speaker E2, Custom Dynamic running and tails, 8 plasma rods
    Soundz Customz level 5 Carbon Iron series, 5x7 lids
    Color matched inner fairing and King tour pack with lowers
    Fork fangs, Fairing deflectors, REDA bag bolts

City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    Just a little update... Dana and I will be down there all day....

Joker won the slow bike contest at Street Vibes on Friday night! ( last one to cross the line wins )

D&D Boss Boarzilla | PowerVision and Target Tune | Chisel Extreme AC|Chrome Enforcer Wheels and Pulley
    Polished rotors|14" F47 Malo Bars|AN Deep Cut Grips and HD chrome levers | Chrome Sliders
    CD Dynamic Ringz LED's | Nasty Baggers Shift Linkage | Legacy Baggers Grill Medallions, Dash and Latch Custom Inserts
    Topshop 4.5" OEM Bags and CVO Minsiter Fender | Soundz Audio( 6 speakers )--SC4.100 amp, (4)Carbon 65's and (2)Iron 57's in the lids

City
    Sacramento
    State
    California
    Well I guess it's always good to win a race even if it's for going slow lol. Leaving now to fuel up and we will be on the way see you soon brother
    2014 SGS charcoal pearl
    Blacked out
    Head and motor work
    14" wild one chubby's
    Supertrapp 2-1

City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    Quote Originally Posted by Baggerjay View Post
    Well I guess it's always good to win a race even if it's for going slow lol. Leaving now to fuel up and we will be on the way see you soon brother
    See you at 0900 Brother... ride safe and see you in a bit.

City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    Had a great time with Baggerjay, Dave and TomA... we all met for breakfast.

Afterward, we walked downtown Reno. ...then Jay and David headed out for home and TomA joined me and my wife at Chester's Reno HD... then on Virginia City for some suds and pizza at Red Dog Saloon

Great day!!!

City
    Sacramento
    State
    California
    Yeah it was a fun day and was great to meet Tom look forward to another meet up day maybe to include a ride as well. Maybe we can get Mojo back too.
    2014 SGS charcoal pearl
    Blacked out
    Head and motor work
    14" wild one chubby's
    Supertrapp 2-1

City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    We got a little wet in VC... not too bad though... Reno was clear

City
    Nashville,
    State
    Tennessee
    Nice memories with friends Spazz, good for you!
    2017 FLHXS Velocity Red Sunglow
    Milwaukee Eight 107 l Stage 1 l V&H FP3 Tuner l SE air cleaner l Cobra 909 Slip ons l Stage ll Torque
    HD Hard Lowers
    l 4 Point detach l Low Backrest l ClearView Shield l Fairing wings l Fork deflectors
    Custom Dynamic Fr & Rr LED's & Plasma Rods, Halo headlight l CVO seat l Tri-Bar / Brake Taillight

PSALM 91
    Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.