Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    City
    Battle Mountain
    State
    Nevada
    Well a good time was had by all and I look forward to a good ride sometime soon Jay. It was nice to finally meet you Jay and Dave is one funny guy. Could follow him around all day entertaining the vendors went by the jerk place later in the afternoon and the guy couldn't believe his jerk wasn't hot enough lol. If we ever get a ride planned Perry and Mojo need to be there pretty sure that would be a wild bunch and more laughs then you could stand. Thanks again Spazz and Dana for hanging out and having some fun with us even though every time I go to Reno Harley it costs lots of money lol.

2014 Mysterious Red Sunglo
    Stage 1 D&D Boss Fat Cat 2-1 exhaust FP3 tuner
    JW Speaker E2, Custom Dynamic running and tails, 8 plasma rods
    Soundz Customz level 5 Carbon Iron series, 5x7 lids
    Color matched inner fairing and King tour pack with lowers
    Fork fangs, Fairing deflectors, REDA bag bolts

City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    Anytime Tom..... any time...

2015 FLTRXS 120ST 'RAVEN'
    D&D Boss Boarzilla | PowerVision and Target Tune | Chisel Extreme AC|Chrome Enforcer Wheels and Pulley
    Polished rotors|14" F47 Malo Bars|AN Deep Cut Grips and HD chrome levers | Chrome Sliders
    CD Dynamic Ringz LED's | Nasty Baggers Shift Linkage | Legacy Baggers Grill Medallions, Dash and Latch Custom Inserts
    Topshop 4.5" OEM Bags and CVO Minsiter Fender | Soundz Audio( 6 speakers )--SC4.100 amp, (4)Carbon 65's and (2)Iron 57's in the lids

City
    Nashville,
    State
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by TomA View Post
    Well a good time was had by all and I look forward to a good ride sometime soon Jay. It was nice to finally meet you Jay and Dave is one funny guy. Could follow him around all day entertaining the vendors went by the jerk place later in the afternoon and the guy couldn't believe his jerk wasn't hot enough lol. If we ever get a ride planned Perry and Mojo need to be there pretty sure that would be a wild bunch and more laughs then you could stand. Thanks again Spazz and Dana for hanging out and having some fun with us even though every time I go to Reno Harley it costs lots of money lol.
    We definitely need to plan that! Spazz and I have a ride in the Smokies scheduled for September.
    2017 FLHXS Velocity Red Sunglow
    Milwaukee Eight 107 l Stage 1 l V&H FP3 Tuner l SE air cleaner l Cobra 909 Slip ons l Stage ll Torque
    HD Hard Lowers
    l 4 Point detach l Low Backrest l ClearView Shield l Fairing wings l Fork deflectors
    Custom Dynamic Fr & Rr LED's & Plasma Rods, Halo headlight l CVO seat l Tri-Bar / Brake Taillight

PSALM 91
    Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    We definitely need to plan that! Spazz and I have a ride in the Smokies scheduled for September.
    Yes we do!!!! I can't wait!

Sent from my Note4 using Tapatalk

D&D Boss Boarzilla | PowerVision and Target Tune | Chisel Extreme AC|Chrome Enforcer Wheels and Pulley
    Polished rotors|14" F47 Malo Bars|AN Deep Cut Grips and HD chrome levers | Chrome Sliders
    CD Dynamic Ringz LED's | Nasty Baggers Shift Linkage | Legacy Baggers Grill Medallions, Dash and Latch Custom Inserts
    Topshop 4.5" OEM Bags and CVO Minsiter Fender | Soundz Audio( 6 speakers )--SC4.100 amp, (4)Carbon 65's and (2)Iron 57's in the lids

Prospect
    City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    Looks like it was a good time. Wish I could have made it.
    2014 Street Glide Special
    Vivid Black
    Stage one intake
    Tall Boys floorboard extender
    Soft Brake pedal extender
    14" Paul Yaffe Monkey Bagger Bars

City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    Quote Originally Posted by JonP View Post
    Looks like it was a good time. Wish I could have made it.
    Dang Jon!! Where the heck you been? Glad to see you back...

Sent from my Note4 using Tapatalk

Prospect
    City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    Busy with work lately, had annual training with the guard during street vibes. Glad the weather is nice, time to ride more often
    2014 Street Glide Special
    Vivid Black
    Stage one intake
    Tall Boys floorboard extender
    Soft Brake pedal extender
    14" Paul Yaffe Monkey Bagger Bars