City
    Middle of
    State
    Missouri

Kansas and Missouri Routes

Fellow riders- I posted a few routes on the Harley Ride Planner-
    1) http://rideplanner.harley-davidson.c...r/share/715992 This one loops around Perry Lake, hits HWY 5, and down/back to the Olathe Gun Shop.
    2) http://rideplanner.harley-davidson.c...r/share/722342 This hits some curvy roads around Easton and Winchester, heads toward Perry Lake, and then takes more backroads back to All Slabbed Up in Leavenworth, KS
    Mandrew
    2014 FLHXS
    Custom paint by CC CustomGraphics
    C&S Speed Shop tune
    SE heavy breather elite AC
    SE high flow exhaust
    Soundz Customz Level IV Audio
    Focal 165KRC speakers and Arc Audio KS125.2 Amp
    AirFx rear air ride
    HD premium low profile front
    Gloss black front fork
    HHI hidden front axle
    Xtreme Machine Launch from Coastal Moto
    Long ride shields
    Custom Dynamics turn signals and plasma rods
    HD hidden antenna
    Daymaker Headlight
    HD Garage Door Opener
    Corbin Classic Solo

City
    Kansas City
    State
    Missouri
    Cool! Thanks I'll try them out.
    2015 Street Glide Special, Vance & Hines twin slash slipons, Klock Werks 8 1/2 in. Windshield.

City
    CARROLLTON
    State
    Texas
    Great idea ! Was just planning this ARK/MO trip last night. Will take in the fall (if I can wait that long)
    http://rideplanner.harley-davidson.c...r/share/725954

This is from Dallas to Talihina, OK - Mena, AR then up to Eureka Springs, Eagle Rock, MO, then down through some nice routes ending in Jasper, AR for the night. (2 Day)
    Welcome to Texas, where the forecasts are made up and the seasons don't matter

2014 SGS Mysterious Red
    Rinehart Chrome 4" Slip-on, Rear Saddlebag Guards, Khrome Werks +2 Sweeper Bar Narrow Handlebars, Progressive shocks, Tall Boy floorboard lowering, Ultra 8", JW Speaker EVO2, HD Pro Tuner, Soft Brake, Kuryakyn Backrest, Kuryakyn Kinetic Grips/Throttle Boss, Saddle Bag Locks, Turn Sig Ext Caps, Air Deflector, CD 8" Mega Plasma Rod, JL Audio XD 400, AD CX-62s, BT355, Shoei Neotec.

Founding Member
    City
    Olathe
    State
    Kansas
    Mandrew, Thanks for posting those. I especially like the one that takes you to the Olathe Gun Shop. Thanks for the plug.
    Last week we picked up Hwy 4 ( it's one of ks scenic highways ) west of Topeka and went south to Council Grove, then back to Olathe on Hwy 56.
    Highway 4 was nice, a lot of curves and up and downs. Council Grove south to Cassoday on 177 is also a ks scenic route. I haven't done that stretch yet but it's next.
    2014 ULTRA LIMITED

2014 FLHRSE

City
    Venice
    State
    Florida
    You went right past my ranch on Rt. 56 then. You might also try Rt. 99 as well. I have a little route I like that takes me out of my rock road west on 56 to Council Grove, North on 57 to Rt 4, East on 4 to 99 just South of Alma then back to 56. Nice little ride with some great Flint Hills scenery.

Quote Originally Posted by farmboy View Post
    Mandrew, Thanks for posting those. I especially like the one that takes you to the Olathe Gun Shop. Thanks for the plug.
    Last week we picked up Hwy 4 ( it's one of ks scenic highways ) west of Topeka and went south to Council Grove, then back to Olathe on Hwy 56.
    Highway 4 was nice, a lot of curves and up and downs. Council Grove south to Cassoday on 177 is also a ks scenic route. I haven't done that stretch yet but it's next.
    *2014 FLHXS Vivid Black*
    ~Bola Ocho~

Vance and Hines-dresser true dual headers with 4" twin slash dresser dual pipes; 4-Point docking hardware; Custom Dynamics-front and rear black anodized Bullet Ringz, 8" Plasma Rods Klock Werks-8.5 windshield; Jac-Knife -highway pegs; Ness Big Sucker -air cleaner; Tribar brake light -fender tip light ; Yaffe -Black 12" Bagger Apes ; Ness Deep Cut Grips ; Scythe Black mirrors; Soundz Customz Level V, Arc Audio XDI 600.4 amp, Focal 165KRX2's

City
    Kansas City
    State
    Kansas
    Have any of you guys seen the Kansas Water Falls ride that someone posted. Its about 600+ miles, and 12 hours. I will look it up and post the link.
    2015 Street Glide Special
    2009 Street Glide (trade in)
    2009 Nightster (Sold)