Page 168 of 168 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168
Results 1,671 to 1,676 of 1676
    City
    Gilbert
    State
    Arizona
    System sounds great. Of course my helmet adds a lot of attenuation but I can hear the music clearly again! Harley is a bunch of evil geniuses for selling a bike with a 1990s portable radio stuffed in the fairing.

No whim for me. I've never had a helmet with a headset in it. Since I regularly switch between a half and 3/4 helmet I'd have to get two headsets too. Cha ching!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2014 Street Glide Special in Mysterious Red
    drilled open mufflers
    K&N filter in stock housing
    auto tuned with FP3

daily driver. living in AZ, it's always riding season!

Founding Member
    City
    Kansas City
    State
    Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by azglocker View Post
    System sounds great. Of course my helmet adds a lot of attenuation but I can hear the music clearly again! Harley is a bunch of evil geniuses for selling a bike with a 1990s portable radio stuffed in the fairing.

No whim for me. I've never had a helmet with a headset in it. Since I regularly switch between a half and 3/4 helmet I'd have to get two headsets too. Cha ching!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Well said brother. Don't forget the dealer cost to activate the wireless headset within the infotainment system too. HD's method of operation is akin to Riff-Raff from the Underdog Show hanging people upside down by their ankles and shaking all of the money from their pockets. Anyone with a HD knows this to be very true. See them/him in action in the link below. LMAO (not really).

https://youtu.be/uJMRTVDWf4c
    Last edited by NGOT8R; 01-14-2018 at 11:06 AM.

2015 Vivid Black SGS w/107 motor: V&H Pro Pipe, Thundermax tuner, SE Ventilator Elite AC with K&N filter, Andrews 30T pulley mod, AIM variable pressure clutch, Evolution Industries billet clutch basket, Twin Power compensator eliminator sprocket, HD highway pegs, HD passenger floorboards, RB Racing modified stock swingarm (2" over adjustable), HD 7" Wind Splitter windshield, HD black windshield trim, JM Corp 250W 2 channel amp and Focal 165 KRC speakers in fairing

City
    Battle Mountain
    State
    Nevada
    Quote Originally Posted by NGOT8R View Post
    Well said brother. Don't forget the dealer cost to activate the wireless headset within the infotainment system too. HD's method of operation is akin to Riff-Raff from the Underdog Show hanging people upside down by their ankles and shaking all of the money from their pockets. Anyone with a HD knows this to be very true. See them/him in action in the link below. LMAO (not really).

https://youtu.be/uJMRTVDWf4c
    There is more truth to that then you know. Maybe we should show the salesman and parts guys before we even talk to them ha ha ha

2014 Mysterious Red Sunglo
    Stage 1 D&D Boss Fat Cat 2-1 exhaust FP3 tuner
    JW Speaker E2, Custom Dynamic running and tails, 8 plasma rods
    Soundz Customz level 5 Carbon Iron series, 5x7 lids
    Color matched inner fairing and King tour pack with lowers
    Fork fangs, Fairing deflectors, REDA bag bolts

Founding Member
    City
    Kansas City
    State
    Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by TomA View Post
    There is more truth to that then you know. Maybe we should show the salesman and parts guys before we even talk to them ha ha ha
    Haha! I agree.

2015 Vivid Black SGS w/107 motor: V&H Pro Pipe, Thundermax tuner, SE Ventilator Elite AC with K&N filter, Andrews 30T pulley mod, AIM variable pressure clutch, Evolution Industries billet clutch basket, Twin Power compensator eliminator sprocket, HD highway pegs, HD passenger floorboards, RB Racing modified stock swingarm (2" over adjustable), HD 7" Wind Splitter windshield, HD black windshield trim, JM Corp 250W 2 channel amp and Focal 165 KRC speakers in fairing

City
    Kelowna
    State
    N/A

3 above Celsius so i went to my plastic shed and put on my road6customs bars.
    Wired up. Need to put on the grips and tie it all up. Dark now have to finish another day.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

City
    El Paso
    State
    Texas
    Installed a chrome curved lay down license plate frame/ new black contrast cut shift rod / driver back rest (long over due) / and new Ohlins 772 Blackline 13" rear shocks for my SGS.

The Ohlins shock were a pretty penny but night and day difference from the stock shocks. My first Harley so I didn't know how bad stock shocks were until I took these for a spin. If I buy another HD this will be one of the first things I upgrade!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2015 Street Glide Special (Vivid Black): Stage 1 - FP3, DK Custom Hi Flow 606 air cleaner w/ premium discrete external breather, Freedom Performance Eagle 4" slip-ons.
    Long Ride 7" windshield | custom screen on fairing vent | Eagle lights black face LED headlight | CD LED turn signals frot and back | Alarm siren mod | 3M protective film on fairing, lower tank and saddlebags | carpeted saddlebags | Avon edge cut grips | HD Edge cut saddlebag latch covers