Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Prospect
    City
    Calgary
    State
    N/A
    A few years ago some friends and I booked rooms in Nelson, BC for a week and rode around there. Fantastic rides. Stop at the BC Tourist Info Office, they have ride maps that show common routes, distance and time on them.
    - Don

'17 SGS Laguna Orange

City
    MDI
    State
    Maine
    Hopefully heading up to Cape Breton to ride the Cabot Trail. Last time I rode it was back in 75, went clockwise. This time I was told to ride it counter. Pushed this trip back to this year as we heard the road had lots of construction. Weather looks good, can't wait.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

City
    Bathurst, New Brunswick, Canada
    State
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Malx View Post
    Hopefully heading up to Cape Breton to ride the Cabot Trail. Last time I rode it was back in 75, went clockwise. This time I was told to ride it counter. Pushed this trip back to this year as we heard the road had lots of construction. Weather looks good, can't wait.
    Cabot Trail is nice. If you get a chance report back after your trip and tell us if construction is done.
    2015 Morocco Gold SGS
    V&H Oversized 450 Titans \ FP3 tunner
    Arlen Ness plain Chrome hot legs front forks ; Ness retro Chrome fork boots
    Ness chrome calipers
    Arlen Ness floorboards, Ness frame grill
    Chrome Enforcer 19in / Slicer fender
    Roland Sands 8 inch Black 1 1/4" King Ape Bagger bars
    Custom Dynamics turn signal, front & Back
    Black console & fuel door
    Colour matched fairing vent
    Progressive 970 Piggyback reservoir shocks
    Sena Freewire Wireless Bluetooth
    HD soft engine chaps

Prospect
    City
    Regina
    State
    N/A
    This past summer a buddy and me drove thru Alberta and B.C all the way to Vancouver. Stopped by Banff and Jasper, also did the Sea to Sky Highway (Hwy99) and all the scenic highways in between we could. Did a quick YouTube video of it. Check it out..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdaSGSOYufc&t=51s

City
    MDI
    State
    Maine
    Quote Originally Posted by luvtoride View Post
    Cabot Trail is nice. If you get a chance report back after your trip and tell us if construction is done.
    Sorry for not getting back in a timely fashion. Yes we did get to do the Cabot Trail later in Sept of 18. Had great weather. Rode it counter clockwise. Did run into some construction but very little of it. The roads were in a lot better shape then when I did it way back in 75.

This year we did the Gaspe' once again. 1st time was in 16. Another great ride..

If you haven't done either one I would highly recommend it. I prefer the fall riding as long as you hit the weather just right..
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]