Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Prospect
    City
    Minneapolis
    State
    Alabama

I hope this works, first time. It was an easy installation.

City
    Nashville
    State
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by brick View Post

I hope this works, first time. It was an easy installation.
    Are those 12"? What length wire extensions did you use and did you need to have longer brake and clutch lines made, if so how much longer? They look good, can't wait to get mine installed.
    2016 Street Glide Custom

Prospect
    City
    Minneapolis
    State
    Alabama
    Yep, used 12" Namz, and I lengthen TBW and heated grips. Hydraulic cables are stock. Reroute the cluch cable the most direct way you can and crack and reposition the cable at the master cylinder. I found these at my local HD dealer in Stock, might want to check.

City
    Nashville
    State
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by brick View Post
    Yep, used 12" Namz, and I lengthen TBW and heated grips. Hydraulic cables are stock. Reroute the cluch cable the most direct way you can and crack and reposition the cable at the master cylinder. I found these at my local HD dealer in Stock, might want to check.
    Thanks for the info. I ordered the same length extensions and I'll fuss around with the hydraulic lines to get them to fit. I might just replace them with some black with black ends to blend in with the rest of the black on the bike. I already ordered the bars and since I'm deployed, I'm not in a rush to get them. I spoke with the guys at F47 and they said 3-4 weeks on average right now for gloss black powder coat which is perfect for me.
    2016 Street Glide Custom

City
    Marietta
    State
    Oklahoma
    Hey Brick, can you get a side view? And since they are wider than a lot of the bars out there, do they feel good or a little too wide? But I think they would be great for me, I have broad shoulders, from shoulder to shoulder I'm 26" wide
    2016 Street Glide Special
    Power vision with target tune, running fuel moto map
    Roland Sands clarity air cleaner
    Jackpot 2-1-2 header with full size crossover ceramic coated
    CFR mufflers
    HD garage door opener,Hidden antenna, wind splitter 7" shield, black exhaust heat shields
    JW Speaker EVO2 headlight

City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    Are the assault bars 1.5"?

Sent from Note4 via TapaTalk

2015 FLTRXS 120ST 'RAVEN'
    D&D Boss Boarzilla | PowerVision and Target Tune | Chisel Extreme AC|Chrome Enforcer Wheels and Pulley
    Polished rotors|14" F47 Malo Bars|AN Deep Cut Grips and HD chrome levers | Chrome Sliders
    CD Dynamic Ringz LED's | Nasty Baggers Shift Linkage | Legacy Baggers Grill Medallions, Dash and Latch Custom Inserts
    Topshop 4.5" OEM Bags and CVO Minsiter Fender | Soundz Audio( 6 speakers )--SC4.100 amp, (4)Carbon 65's and (2)Iron 57's in the lids

City
    Nashville
    State
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazz View Post
    Are the assault bars 1.5"?

Yes. They are 1" at the bottom and step to 1.5" after the bend.
    2016 Street Glide Custom

City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    Quote Originally Posted by Helomech74 View Post
    Yes. They are 1" at the bottom and step to 1.5" after the bend.
    I do know that on Torch Industries 1.5" bars, the inner faring and ignition bezel has to be clearance to fit properly... not a bunch, but in order for the inner and bezel to line up, I had to take some off with a Dremel on TomA's 14SGS. Couldn't line up the bolts without doing so.

Did you have to clearance on yours?

D&D Boss Boarzilla | PowerVision and Target Tune | Chisel Extreme AC|Chrome Enforcer Wheels and Pulley
    Polished rotors|14" F47 Malo Bars|AN Deep Cut Grips and HD chrome levers | Chrome Sliders
    CD Dynamic Ringz LED's | Nasty Baggers Shift Linkage | Legacy Baggers Grill Medallions, Dash and Latch Custom Inserts
    Topshop 4.5" OEM Bags and CVO Minsiter Fender | Soundz Audio( 6 speakers )--SC4.100 amp, (4)Carbon 65's and (2)Iron 57's in the lids

City
    Nashville
    State
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazz View Post
    I do know that on Torch Industries 1.5" bars, the inner faring and ignition bezel has to be clearance to fit properly... not a bunch, but in order for the inner and bezel to line up, I had to take some off with a Dremel on TomA's 14SGS. Couldn't line up the bolts without doing so.

Did you have to clearance on yours?

I just ordered them, so not installed yet. I spoke with them prior to the order and they stated that because the bottom of the bar is 1" and steps to 1.5" after it clears the bezel, there will be no need to clearance anything. This is the main reason I ordered these as opposed to the Vindikta bars which are 1.5" all the way around.
    Last edited by Helomech74; 07-13-2016 at 10:24 AM.
    2016 Street Glide Custom

City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    It's not the step at the riser.. it's the 1.5" after that before it bends up... you'll see... all clearancing cannot be seen when assembled, so don't sweat it... it's easy to do and again... unseen