Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    City
    Nashville
    State
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazz View Post
    It's not the step at the riser.. it's the 1.5" after that before it bends up... you'll see... all clearancing cannot be seen when assembled, so don't sweat it... it's easy to do and again... unseen

Sent from Note4 via TapaTalk
    Well if it requires me to clearance the inner fairing I'll send them back as I'm not will to modify it even if it's unseen. Speaking to the guys at Factory 47 they made it clear that no clearancing would be required, so it looks like I'll have to wait and see.
    2016 Street Glide Custom

City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    Quote Originally Posted by Helomech74 View Post
    Well if it requires me to clearance the inner fairing I'll send them back as I'm not will to modify it even if it's unseen. Speaking to the guys at Factory 47 they made it clear that no clearancing would be required, so it looks like I'll have to wait and see.
    Well.. you'll just have to wait and see. I would suggest you install them bare ( before you run internal wiring) to ensure they fit without clearancing to be on the safe side

2015 FLTRXS 120ST 'RAVEN'
    D&D Boss Boarzilla | PowerVision and Target Tune | Chisel Extreme AC|Chrome Enforcer Wheels and Pulley
    Polished rotors|14" F47 Malo Bars|AN Deep Cut Grips and HD chrome levers | Chrome Sliders
    CD Dynamic Ringz LED's | Nasty Baggers Shift Linkage | Legacy Baggers Grill Medallions, Dash and Latch Custom Inserts
    Topshop 4.5" OEM Bags and CVO Minsiter Fender | Soundz Audio( 6 speakers )--SC4.100 amp, (4)Carbon 65's and (2)Iron 57's in the lids

City
    Nashville
    State
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazz View Post
    Well.. you'll just have to wait and see. I would suggest you install them bare ( before you run internal wiring) to ensure they fit without clearancing to be on the safe side

Just got off the phone with them and they explained a little more why there is no modifications to the fairing needed. The bar is actually a 3 step bar, it goes from 1" at the clamp area, to 1 1/4" at the bend and as soon as it clears the fairing it steps to 1.5" He said you can't even see the 1 1/4" area since it's right at the bend of the bar and it sits up close to the fairing. Either way, I'll still install them bare to verify clearances.
    2016 Street Glide Custom

City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    Quote Originally Posted by Helomech74 View Post
    Just got off the phone with them and they explained a little more why there is no modifications to the fairing needed. The bar is actually a 3 step bar, it goes from 1" at the clamp area, to 1 1/4" at the bend and as soon as it clears the fairing it steps to 1.5" He said you can't even see the 1 1/4" area since it's right at the bend of the bar and it sits up close to the fairing. Either way, I'll still install them bare to verify clearances.
    Now that makes sense.... the Torch bars were stepped from 1" to 1.5" ... you should be good...

2015 FLTRXS 120ST 'RAVEN'
    D&D Boss Boarzilla | PowerVision and Target Tune | Chisel Extreme AC|Chrome Enforcer Wheels and Pulley
    Polished rotors|14" F47 Malo Bars|AN Deep Cut Grips and HD chrome levers | Chrome Sliders
    CD Dynamic Ringz LED's | Nasty Baggers Shift Linkage | Legacy Baggers Grill Medallions, Dash and Latch Custom Inserts
    Topshop 4.5" OEM Bags and CVO Minsiter Fender | Soundz Audio( 6 speakers )--SC4.100 amp, (4)Carbon 65's and (2)Iron 57's in the lids

Prospect
    City
    Minneapolis
    State
    Alabama

I chose these because they are wide. Put a set of Yaffe bars on a roadglide last week, they are nice but I am 6' 2" and they felt narrow.

City
    Marietta
    State
    Oklahoma
    Thank you brick, bike looks good with them bars. If you don't mind taking one more picture from the back of the bike looking forwards. Just trying to get a good reference for how wide these bars are.
    2016 Street Glide Special
    Power vision with target tune, running fuel moto map
    Roland Sands clarity air cleaner
    Jackpot 2-1-2 header with full size crossover ceramic coated
    CFR mufflers
    HD garage door opener,Hidden antenna, wind splitter 7" shield, black exhaust heat shields
    JW Speaker EVO2 headlight

Prospect
    City
    Minneapolis
    State
    Alabama

It that what your after? Hope it helps. You won't regret the decision. They are quality, easy to pull wires and the fit is perfect.

City
    Nashville
    State
    Tennessee
    Those bars look perfect. Glad I chose the 12", mine will be black though. From the back the bars look like they are super wide, but from the front not so much. I wanted these bars because of the width (39") compared to the Yaffe or Vindikta bars are 35-36"
    Last edited by Helomech74; 07-15-2016 at 10:45 PM.
    2016 Street Glide Custom

City
    Nashville
    State
    Tennessee
    Just finished installing mine, took about 4 hours and the fit and finish was perfect. No trimming of the fairing or alterations to the bike required. I used the NAMZ plug and play switch housing harnesses (not the extensions) and the factory FBW harness was plenty long enough. The brake and clutch hydraulic lines were just barely long enough to work with these bars (12"), I'll probably swap the hydraulic lines out this winter to ones that are about +4-6" length to give me more options down the road.

Factory 47 12" Assault bars.jpg
    2016 Street Glide Custom

City
    Woodbridge
    State
    Connecticut
    Yes, I'm going with the 12" also .....

They look great too .....

Helo ..... It states on their website for the 12" bars .... "Need cables extended +4 and Need control wire kit #1005 and throttle by wire kit #1006" ....

Did you order these also?
    VE Vet - USMC
    Bikes:

Me on my MV

Dyno Tuned by Rob's Dyno Services @ 163HP .....

Gone & Not Forgotten:
    2008 Ducati Multistrada - Black, 2000 Honda Shadow Sabre - Black, 198? Honda CB650 - Green