Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    City
    Nashville,
    State
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by CrBear View Post
    To ride in CO and TENN Mojo... you've lived a sheltered life my friend!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Cr, My mod us-operendi is this: when I travel on business to great locations, I stay over the weekend and rent a Harley. So far I've gotten to ride in many different states (and Hawaii) plus the regular way we all ride on our own bikes. Business-wise I've been to 49 states. The one missing is ND ! Canada is on my Bucket list!!!!
    2017 FLHXS Velocity Red Sunglow
    Milwaukee Eight 107 l Stage 1 l V&H FP3 Tuner l SE air cleaner l Cobra 909 Slip ons l Stage ll Torque
    HD Hard Lowers
    l 4 Point detach l Low Backrest l ClearView Shield l Fairing wings l Fork deflectors
    Custom Dynamic Fr & Rr LED's & Plasma Rods, Halo headlight l CVO seat l Tri-Bar / Brake Taillight

PSALM 91
    Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

City
    CARROLLTON
    State
    Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by N2DEEP View Post
    Need to drive up thru Denver, and go down US-34 out of Loveland into Estes Park. You go thru Big Thompson canyon, very pretty drive. Then go down Trail Ridge road. Probably one of the prettiest drives in the country.
    That looks like a great ride ! Turns my previous CO ride from a 9 1/2 to a 13 hr to get there though.. but doable..
    Welcome to Texas, where the forecasts are made up and the seasons don't matter

2014 SGS Mysterious Red
    Rinehart Chrome 4" Slip-on, Rear Saddlebag Guards, Khrome Werks +2 Sweeper Bar Narrow Handlebars, Progressive shocks, Tall Boy floorboard lowering, Ultra 8", JW Speaker EVO2, HD Pro Tuner, Soft Brake, Kuryakyn Backrest, Kuryakyn Kinetic Grips/Throttle Boss, Saddle Bag Locks, Turn Sig Ext Caps, Air Deflector, CD 8" Mega Plasma Rod, JL Audio XD 400, AD CX-62s, BT355, Shoei Neotec.

City
    Nashville,
    State
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by N2DEEP View Post
    Need to drive up thru Denver, and go down US-34 out of Loveland into Estes Park. You go thru Big Thompson canyon, very pretty drive. Then go down Trail Ridge road. Probably one of the prettiest drives in the country.

I love to ride this and following the roaring creek (Estes to Loveland).
    2017 FLHXS Velocity Red Sunglow
    Milwaukee Eight 107 l Stage 1 l V&H FP3 Tuner l SE air cleaner l Cobra 909 Slip ons l Stage ll Torque
    HD Hard Lowers
    l 4 Point detach l Low Backrest l ClearView Shield l Fairing wings l Fork deflectors
    Custom Dynamic Fr & Rr LED's & Plasma Rods, Halo headlight l CVO seat l Tri-Bar / Brake Taillight

PSALM 91
    Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.