Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    City
    Bryan
    State
    Texas
    I'll be making that ride in June. Plan to ride the Dragon. Moonshine 28, Cherohala, and hopefully a few others. The ride there and home will be the LONG part of the trip. But I've heard it's worth it.

2017 Street Glide
    Vivid Black
    Bargain rider backrest
    HD sissy bar
    Wild 1 Chubby Bagger Low matte black bars
    Kuryakan highway pegs

City
    Nashville,
    State
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    I'll be making that ride in June. Plan to ride the Dragon. Moonshine 28, Cherohala, and hopefully a few others. The ride there and home will be the LONG part of the trip. But I've heard it's worth it.
    Randy- It is, do yourself a favor - don't do it over a weekend, go mid-week, you'll be glad you did and enjoy the ride much better.
    2017 FLHXS Velocity Red Sunglow
    Milwaukee Eight 107 l Stage 1 l V&H FP3 Tuner l SE air cleaner l Cobra 909 Slip ons l HD Hard Lowers
    4 Point detach l Low Backrest l Airstream Rack l ClearView Shield l Fairing wings l Fork deflectors
    Custom Dynamic Fr & Rr LED's & Plasma Rods, Halo headlight l CVO seat l Tri-Bar / Brake Taillight

PSALM 91
    Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

City
    CARROLLTON
    State
    Texas
    You've a brave soul.. I had to trailer the 14 hours, then ride the 3 days..
    Good luck !
    Welcome to Texas, where the forecasts are made up and the seasons don't matter

2014 SGS Mysterious Red
    Rinehart Chrome 4" Slip-on, Rear Saddlebag Guards, Khrome Werks +2 Sweeper Bar Narrow Handlebars, Progressive shocks, Tall Boy floorboard lowering, Ultra 8", JW Speaker EVO2, HD Pro Tuner, Soft Brake, Kuryakyn Backrest, Kuryakyn Kinetic Grips/Throttle Boss, Saddle Bag Locks, Turn Sig Ext Caps, Air Deflector, CD 8" Mega Plasma Rod, JL Audio XD 400, AD CX-62s, BT355

City
    Bryan
    State
    Texas
    Probably more crazy than brave.

Thanks Mojo, I've heard it's pretty busy on the weekends. I can't wait!

2017 Street Glide
    Vivid Black
    Bargain rider backrest
    HD sissy bar
    Wild 1 Chubby Bagger Low matte black bars
    Kuryakan highway pegs

City
    Cantonment
    State
    Florida
    Devils Triangle. I felt it was way better then TOD. Well worth the ride. I'm not a speed demon, so it was quite enjoyable.

City
    Nashville,
    State
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by DSPLCD View Post
    Devils Triangle. I felt it was way better then TOD. Well worth the ride. I'm not a speed demon, so it was quite enjoyable.

Absolutely agree, I did the triangle on our Men's ride in Sept. The Dragon is a lot like Pikes Peak . . . . great PR but there are better switchbacks in TN, NC and higher mountains in CO.
    Milwaukee Eight 107 l Stage 1 l V&H FP3 Tuner l SE air cleaner l Cobra 909 Slip ons l HD Hard Lowers
    4 Point detach l Low Backrest l Airstream Rack l ClearView Shield l Fairing wings l Fork deflectors
    Custom Dynamic Fr & Rr LED's & Plasma Rods, Halo headlight l CVO seat l Tri-Bar / Brake Taillight

PSALM 91
    Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

City
    Nashville,
    State
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    Probably more crazy than brave.

Thanks Mojo, I've heard it's pretty busy on the weekends. I can't wait!
    BTW, Since you gonna be in the area-I'd head over to Maggie Valley and go thru The Wheels Thru Time Museum". I liked it much better than Barber's.

PSALM 91

City
    Lewiston
    State
    Idaho
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Randy- It is, do yourself a favor - don't do it over a weekend, go mid-week, you'll be glad you did and enjoy the ride much better.
    I did the Dragon & Cherohala last year on the day after Memorial Day on my return trip from RFTW in Washington D C, it was very busy. Plan on riding it again this year on my RFTW return trip & plan on stopping at The Wheels Thru Time Museum this year.
    2014 FLHX: Daytona Blue Pearl
    Daymaker Front Headlight;Aux Lamp Kit w/ Daymakers;Lighted Hand Control Switches;LED Light Bar;Tri-Bar Light Upgrade; 8”Plazma Rods;Chrome Lower Forks; Curved License Frame;FP3 Tuner,FullSac DX Pipe;Bassani Slash Down Mufflers;Stage1 Air Cleaner; Adjustable Air-Deflector; LRS 7" Windshield;Zumo 660;Rider Adj Backrest;4 Point Docking Kit;Hwy Pegs;J&M-250Watt Amp& 6.65” Fairing Speakers;Color Matched Inner Faring Color;Matched Tour-Pac,CB Radio.