Prospect
    City
    Waverly
    State
    Iowa

Tw-222 in stock 103?

With all the cam threads out there I almost hate to ask, but was looking for reviews from folks with the Woods-222 in a stock 103. Looking for good low-mid 2-up cam. Stage one is done with the SEPST. About 95% set on the FM TW-222 package with adjustable push rods and lifters. Wonder what people who have this set up like and don't like (if anything) about these cams with no other engine work. What kind of increases could be expect after install and a good tune? Like I said, hate to beat a dead horse but also don't want to make a decision I'll regret. Any input would be GREATLY appreciated!

City
    Marietta
    State
    Oklahoma
    If your ordering from FM, best thing to do is contact them. They are very helpful
    2016 Street Glide Special
    Power vision with target tune, running fuel moto map
    Roland Sands clarity air cleaner
    Jackpot 2-1-2 header with full size crossover ceramic coated
    CFR mufflers
    HD garage door opener,Hidden antenna, wind splitter 7" shield, black exhaust heat shields
    JW Speaker EVO2 headlight

City
    Chaska
    State
    Minnesota
    2014 FLHXS: Sand Camo Denim
    H-D Parts Except as Noted: updated 04-Apr-2018
    Front Lighting: Illuminated Hand Control Switches; Auxiliary Lamp Kit; Norman 3000K LED Lamps W/PAR 36 Amber Lens Covers; JW Speaker Evolution II LED Headlight; Amber LED Turn Signals
    Rear Lighting: LED Light Bar; Tri-Bar Fender Brake Light; Tour-Pak and Saddlebag Run/Brake/Turn LED Lamps
    Chrome: Fork Sliders & Covers; Axle Spacer; Fairing Skirt; Curved License Frame; Classic Timer Cover; Docking Point Covers; Windshield Trim; Rear Saddlebag Guards; Radio Trim; Stealth Tour-Pak Rack; Tour-Pak Lamp Trim; Smooth Horn Cover; Saddlebag Hinge Covers; Landmark Fat Round Shift Linkage; Klock Werks Flush Front Axle; Inner Primary Housing; Solenoid Cover; Chopped Engine Guard; Front Engine Mount & Link; Arlen Ness Smooth A/C Cover; Oil Cooler Protection Screen; Kuryakyn Fender Accents and Trim
    Security: Smart Siren II; Brukus TourPack Bullet Secure; Reda Saddlebag Locks; FOBO Tire Pressure Monitors; V-Twin Metal Valve Stems; Micro Start Kit W/Harness & Tire Inflator; Fuel Door Lock; Abus 7000 Disc Lock Alarm
    Engine: 103"; Line2Line Coated Pistons; Andrews 57H cam; CNC Ported Heads; SE Wide Band Auto-Tuning Module; SE High Flow Street Cannon Exhaust; SE A&S Clutch Kit; Rekluse Centrifugal Clutch Pack; Dipstick Temp Gauge; S&S Stealth Air Cleaner; Yuasa GYZ Battery, 1.4 kW Starter; Amsoil; Mighty Might Cooling Fans & Accy Switch; GMR Compensaver; Pingel Shifter Shaft; High Output Charging System; SE Spark Plugs & Wires
    Handling: Cartridge Fork Dampening; Amsoil Suspension Oil; 18" Front Wheel; Floating Brake Rotors; EBC HH Brake Pads; Dunlop American Elite Tires; Ohlins HD 773 Shocks
    Comfort: Police Solo Saddle with Coil-Over Suspension; Extended Reach Footboards; SoftBrake 1” Extended Brake Lever & Reduced Reach Clutch Lever; Extended Shift Levers; Fairing Air Deflectors; Freedom 14" Windshield; Klock Werks Ergo Up Bars; Get-A-Grip Hand Grips; Kuryakyn Magnum Plus Mirrors
    Infotainment: Ultra Tank Console with Headset Connection & CVO Insert; Hidden Radio Antenna; GPS Map Update
    Luggage: Four Point Docking Hardware; Solo Tour-Pak Mounting Rack; King Tour-Pak and Lining; Tour-Pak Wall Organizer; Premium King Travel-Pak; Chopped Backrest Pad; Premium Saddlebag Travel-Paks; Innovative Storage Solutions Tool Bags; Saddle Bag Guard Bags & Bottle Holders
    Appearance: CVO Black Gauges; Carbon Fiber Gauge Panel; De-badged Gas Tank; Skull Emblems over Fairing Mirror Holes; Diamond Engineering 12 Point Engine Screws; Allen Hole Plugs; Piston Muffler End Caps

City
    Owings
    State
    Maryland
    I did the Woods TW222's with stock heads, pistons and cylinders. SEPST, FM Ceramic Jackpot header and Bassani DNT's. Ended up with 92.6 HP/112.3TQ. Power delivery comes on a little earlier than the stock cam, and pulls very hard past 2,500rpm's, all the way past 5,500rpm's. My fuel mileage is very, very good! Gotta be 45mpg or more. The best I got with the stock cams, was 48mpg. I'm getting 45 riding hard. I did the Woods adjustable pushrods and roller tappets. The drivetraine is very quiet, and, extremely smooth! It's very easy to break the wheel loose now, and while hard shifting into second, the wheel came off the ground. It was only a fraction of a second, but it did come up. I am very happy with this cam, to say the least. With a good 2-1 pipe, I'm sure the number would go up. I'm not willing to sacrifice the outstanding sound I have, for a few more lbs. or hp.
    IMG_3541.jpg
    Navy veteran of the USS Enterprise CVN-65
    NRA Life member
    2015 FLHXS Morocco Gold Pearl
    4” Rinehart slip-ons/ Jackpot ceramic header/ Power Vision and Woods TW222 cams. Canned tune 95HP/112TQ, Top Shop “New Minister” CVO style rear fender and “Viper” bags. Klockwerks “Slicer” front fender, Rockford Fosgate TM400x4ad/ Hertz HCX 165's in the fairing/ Polk MM692's in the lids

City
    Fairfield
    State
    Ohio
    Tagged for future reference as I have the same set up as Bafflingbs except I'm running Fullsac DX headpipe

City
    Owings
    State
    Maryland
    Have since changed my tuner to a Power Vision, and changed my slip-ons to 4” Rineharts. The DNT’s were impossible to tune correctly, as it pinged on heavy roll on. I also moved the torque curve, to the left. This dramatically improved overall rideability. No more pinging and managed to increase HP. The bike pulls hard all the way to 6,200 rpm’s. Getting a tad less mpg’s though. But, it’s worth it.
    Navy veteran of the USS Enterprise CVN-65
    NRA Life member
    2015 FLHXS Morocco Gold Pearl
    4” Rinehart slip-ons/ Jackpot ceramic header/ Power Vision and Woods TW222 cams. Canned tune 95HP/112TQ, Top Shop “New Minister” CVO style rear fender and “Viper” bags. Klockwerks “Slicer” front fender, Rockford Fosgate TM400x4ad/ Hertz HCX 165's in the fairing/ Polk MM692's in the lids

Prospect
    City
    Evansville
    State
    Indiana
    Buy a set of CR570-II cams . Best cam period for the 103