Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    City
    Nashville,
    State
    Tennessee

SG Forums Benefits

I had another opportunity to connect with fellow SGF members today. While on a business trip to Denver I had the pleasure to have dinner and drinks with Al Hamor and Bob Jenson at the Table Mountain Inn in Golden, CO. We connected immediately around the Marque and talked bikes, rides and family. What a great benefit in meeting some of our members and sharing stories about our bikes and life in general. One of my previous get together's was a chance twice to ride with Spazz and JMeadow both in CA and then in TN with Spazz. I encourage others to take opportunities when they arise and meet with some of our forum members, it's pretty rewarding! My thanks to Bob and Al for a great evening!
    IMG_4184.JPG
    2017 FLHXS Velocity Red Sunglow
    Milwaukee Eight 107 l Stage 1 l V&H FP3 Tuner l SE air cleaner l Cobra 909 Slip ons l Stage ll Torque
    HD Hard Lowers
    l 4 Point detach l Low Backrest l ClearView Shield l Fairing wings l Fork deflectors
    Custom Dynamic Fr & Rr LED's & Plasma Rods, Halo headlight l CVO seat l Tri-Bar / Brake Taillight

PSALM 91
    Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

City
    Chaska
    State
    Minnesota
    Nice to see!!
    2014 FLHXS: Sand Camo Denim
    H-D Parts Except as Noted: updated 04-Apr-2018
    Front Lighting: Illuminated Hand Control Switches; Auxiliary Lamp Kit; Norman 3000K LED Lamps W/PAR 36 Amber Lens Covers; JW Speaker Evolution II LED Headlight; Amber LED Turn Signals
    Rear Lighting: LED Light Bar; Tri-Bar Fender Brake Light; Tour-Pak and Saddlebag Run/Brake/Turn LED Lamps
    Chrome: Fork Sliders & Covers; Axle Spacer; Fairing Skirt; Curved License Frame; Classic Timer Cover; Docking Point Covers; Windshield Trim; Rear Saddlebag Guards; Radio Trim; Stealth Tour-Pak Rack; Tour-Pak Lamp Trim; Smooth Horn Cover; Saddlebag Hinge Covers; Landmark Fat Round Shift Linkage; Klock Werks Flush Front Axle; Inner Primary Housing; Solenoid Cover; Chopped Engine Guard; Front Engine Mount & Link; Arlen Ness Smooth A/C Cover; Oil Cooler Protection Screen; Kuryakyn Fender Accents and Trim
    Security: Smart Siren II; Brukus TourPack Bullet Secure; Reda Saddlebag Locks; FOBO Tire Pressure Monitors; V-Twin Metal Valve Stems; Micro Start Kit W/Harness & Tire Inflator; Fuel Door Lock; Abus 7000 Disc Lock Alarm
    Engine: 103"; Line2Line Coated Pistons; Andrews 57H cam; CNC Ported Heads; SE Wide Band Auto-Tuning Module; SE High Flow Street Cannon Exhaust; SE A&S Clutch Kit; Rekluse Centrifugal Clutch Pack; Dipstick Temp Gauge; S&S Stealth Air Cleaner; Yuasa GYZ Battery, 1.4 kW Starter; Amsoil; Mighty Might Cooling Fans & Accy Switch; GMR Compensaver; Pingel Shifter Shaft; High Output Charging System; SE Spark Plugs & Wires
    Handling: Cartridge Fork Dampening; Amsoil Suspension Oil; 18" Front Wheel; Floating Brake Rotors; EBC HH Brake Pads; Dunlop American Elite Tires; Ohlins HD 773 Shocks
    Comfort: Police Solo Saddle with Coil-Over Suspension; Extended Reach Footboards; SoftBrake 1” Extended Brake Lever & Reduced Reach Clutch Lever; Extended Shift Levers; Fairing Air Deflectors; Freedom 14" Windshield; Klock Werks Ergo Up Bars; Get-A-Grip Hand Grips; Kuryakyn Magnum Plus Mirrors
    Infotainment: Ultra Tank Console with Headset Connection & CVO Insert; Hidden Radio Antenna; GPS Map Update
    Luggage: Four Point Docking Hardware; Solo Tour-Pak Mounting Rack; King Tour-Pak and Lining; Tour-Pak Wall Organizer; Premium King Travel-Pak; Chopped Backrest Pad; Premium Saddlebag Travel-Paks; Innovative Storage Solutions Tool Bags; Saddle Bag Guard Bags & Bottle Holders
    Appearance: CVO Black Gauges; Carbon Fiber Gauge Panel; De-badged Gas Tank; Skull Emblems over Fairing Mirror Holes; Diamond Engineering 12 Point Engine Screws; Allen Hole Plugs; Piston Muffler End Caps

City
    Lewiston
    State
    Idaho
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    I had another opportunity to connect with fellow SGF members today. While on a business trip to Denver I had the pleasure to have dinner and drinks with Al Hamor and Bob Jenson at the Table Mountain Inn in Golden, CO. We connected immediately around the Marque and talked bikes, rides and family. What a great benefit in meeting some of our members and sharing stories about our bikes and life in general. One of my previous get together's was a chance twice to ride with Spazz and JMeadow both in CA and then in TN with Spazz. I encourage others to take opportunities when they arise and meet with some of our forum members, it's pretty rewarding! My thanks to Bob and Al for a great evening!
    IMG_4184.JPG
    Your mind must be slipping Mojo, ha ha. It wasn't me but I would love to ride with you.
    Last edited by JMeadows; 02-08-2017 at 12:26 PM.
    2014 FLHX: Daytona Blue Pearl
    Daymaker Front Headlight;Aux Lamp Kit w/ Daymakers;Lighted Hand Control Switches;LED Light Bar;Tri-Bar Light Upgrade; 8”Plazma Rods;Chrome Lower Forks; Curved License Frame;FP3 Tuner,FullSac DX Pipe;Bassani Slash Down Mufflers;Stage1 Air Cleaner; Adjustable Air-Deflector; LRS 7" Windshield;Zumo 660;Rider Adj Backrest;4 Point Docking Kit;Hwy Pegs;J&M-250Watt Amp& 6.65” Fairing Speakers;Color Matched Inner Faring Color;Matched Tour-Pac,CB Radio.

City
    Nashville,
    State
    Tennessee
    So right you are JMeadows! It was BaggerJay . . . . . . my mind is a vast wasteland!
    Milwaukee Eight 107 l Stage 1 l V&H FP3 Tuner l SE air cleaner l Cobra 909 Slip ons l Stage ll Torque
    HD Hard Lowers
    l 4 Point detach l Low Backrest l ClearView Shield l Fairing wings l Fork deflectors
    Custom Dynamic Fr & Rr LED's & Plasma Rods, Halo headlight l CVO seat l Tri-Bar / Brake Taillight

PSALM 91
    Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

City
    Lewiston
    State
    Idaho
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    So right you are JMeadows! It was BaggerJay . . . . . . my mind is a vast wasteland!
    I do that myself, I blame mine on my age.
    2014 FLHX: Daytona Blue Pearl
    Daymaker Front Headlight;Aux Lamp Kit w/ Daymakers;Lighted Hand Control Switches;LED Light Bar;Tri-Bar Light Upgrade; 8”Plazma Rods;Chrome Lower Forks; Curved License Frame;FP3 Tuner,FullSac DX Pipe;Bassani Slash Down Mufflers;Stage1 Air Cleaner; Adjustable Air-Deflector; LRS 7" Windshield;Zumo 660;Rider Adj Backrest;4 Point Docking Kit;Hwy Pegs;J&M-250Watt Amp& 6.65” Fairing Speakers;Color Matched Inner Faring Color;Matched Tour-Pac,CB Radio.

City
    Jackson
    State
    Mississippi
    Great to hear!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

City
    Maynardville
    State
    Tennessee
    Next time you are over in East Tennessee, give me a shout, would like to ride with you as well. Tuesdays at Smoky Mountain H-D they have a riding group called Project Ridemore. Usually a 6 or 7 hours ride thru some of the best roads around here. NO, the Dragon is not really one of them unless we are going somewhere and it is the only way to get there.
    Common Sense is not that common. 2018 SGS in Twisted Cherry aka Black Cherry

City
    Nashville,
    State
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry37807 View Post
    Next time you are over in East Tennessee, give me a shout, would like to ride with you as well. Tuesdays at Smoky Mountain H-D they have a riding group called Project Ridemore. Usually a 6 or 7 hours ride thru some of the best roads around here. NO, the Dragon is not really one of them unless we are going somewhere and it is the only way to get there.

My sales guy has Monday rides and also takes a select few on a Guys Ride each Fall. Usually no more than 12 riders.

Will try to remember to PM you when I'm in the area.
    HD Hard Lowers

PSALM 91

City
    Parker
    State
    Colorado
    Mojo,
    Can’t believe that I missed responding to this post, and it’s been a year now! I apologize for that.
    We really enjoyed meeting you too, and very much enjoyed the conversation. If you get out this way with an extra day available and feel like renting a bike, then let us know. We’d love to ride with you.

City
    Nashville,
    State
    Tennessee
    CoHam-Thats a deal! Good to hear from you. We had a great time at Table Mtn Cantina didn't we? I usually get to Denver 4-5 times a year.
    HD Hard Lowers

PSALM 91