Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    I will try to get down to Battleborn HD this week... weather is rolling in.... kitchen remodel has most of my time.

Sent from Note4 via TapaTalk

2015 FLTRXS 120ST 'RAVEN'
    D&D Boss Boarzilla |TTS MasterTune | Chisel Extreme AC|Chrome Enforcer Wheels and Pulley
    Polished rotors|14" F47 Malo Bars|AN Deep Cut Grips and HD chrome levers | Chrome Sliders
    CD Dynamic Ringz LED's | Nasty Baggers Shift Linkage | Legacy Baggers Grill Medallions, Dash and Latch Custom Inserts
    Topshop 4.5" Bags. Side covers and CVO Minsiter Fender | Soundz Audio--SS4.100 amp, DSP, (4)Carbon 65's and (2)Iron 69.2s

Owner- RENO BAGGER AUDIO

City
    Long Island
    State
    New York
    This sounds amazing !!! Fingers crossed ... trying to make this happen ... Mojo - you are THE MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!

City
    Nashville,
    State
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by CWNY View Post
    This sounds amazing !!! Fingers crossed ... trying to make this happen ... Mojo - you are THE MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Our fingers crossed too Chris !
    2018 FLHXANV
    Milwaukee Eight 107 l Reinhart Slip Ons l 4 Point detach l Low Pillion l ClearView Shield l Fairing wings l Fork deflectors
    Custom Dynamic Fr LED's l Halo headlight l Ciro tail & bag LED lights l Chrome forks/calipers/Chrome Enforcer wheel l
    115 Anniversary Chopped Tour Pak
    .l Chrome Controls l Painted Fairing l Boombox GTS-Boom ll Speakers l Hard Lowers
    l Alarm.

City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    Hope you can make it.... just let me know as soon as you can confirm and I will get your rental locked in. It's 'penciled' in right now... FYI

D&D Boss Boarzilla |TTS MasterTune | Chisel Extreme AC|Chrome Enforcer Wheels and Pulley
    Polished rotors|14" F47 Malo Bars|AN Deep Cut Grips and HD chrome levers | Chrome Sliders
    CD Dynamic Ringz LED's | Nasty Baggers Shift Linkage | Legacy Baggers Grill Medallions, Dash and Latch Custom Inserts
    Topshop 4.5" Bags. Side covers and CVO Minsiter Fender | Soundz Audio--SS4.100 amp, DSP, (4)Carbon 65's and (2)Iron 69.2s

Owner- RENO BAGGER AUDIO

City
    Nashville,
    State
    Tennessee
    It'll be just like old times Spazz!

Tail of Dragon 2015
    TGBD.png
    2018 FLHXANV
    Milwaukee Eight 107 l Reinhart Slip Ons l 4 Point detach l Low Pillion l ClearView Shield l Fairing wings l Fork deflectors
    Custom Dynamic Fr LED's l Halo headlight l Ciro tail & bag LED lights l Chrome forks/calipers/Chrome Enforcer wheel l
    115 Anniversary Chopped Tour Pak
    .l Chrome Controls l Painted Fairing l Boombox GTS-Boom ll Speakers l Hard Lowers
    l Alarm.

City
    Long Island
    State
    New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazz View Post
    Hope you can make it.... just let me know as soon as you can confirm and I will get your rental locked in. It's 'penciled' in right now... FYI
    Spazz ...

Thanks for putting this all together. Looks like I'm in too !!! ( let me know what you need regarding the rental / Mojo has my cell # if needed / or I can pm it to you ... thanks again !

Mojo...

I'm gonna call you tonight !!!

City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    Spazz ...

Thanks for putting this all together. Looks like I'm in too !!! ( let me know what you need regarding the rental / Mojo has my cell # if needed / or I can pm it to you ... thanks again !

Mojo...

I'm gonna call you tonight !!!
    Awseome! I will get more details on the rentals and fwd the info. They are locked in... just gotta finalize details for the pickup and dropoff with my hookup at Battleborn HD

Owner- RENO BAGGER AUDIO

City
    Long Island
    State
    New York
    TomA ... pm sent ...

City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    Ok guys... went to Battleborn HD last night. Rentals are locked in... they have all the info you sent me. Once I finalize the pricing, I will send info and Chaderick, CWNY and Mojo can call Battleborn to get rental agreements faxed to you, sign and return.

ON THAT NOTE....

Mojo, you are good for 5 May am pickup...

Friday night(5pm) I will load my trailer, either TomA or Mojo can go with me to load up the other 2 Streetglides from Battleborn for Chaderick and CWNY.

All the scoots will be staged at my place in the garage for an awesome full day and night of riding on 6 May.

Sunday, 7 May..

TOMA...

I will need you to help me return the scoots to Battleborn HD at 1000. I will trailer 2 of them and you can ride one.

I TOLD YOU ALL.... I GOT THIS COVERED!

Owner- RENO BAGGER AUDIO

City
    Long Island
    State
    New York
    Thanks for all the effort Spazz & TomA ... much appreciated ! Will be in touch ... looking forward to this !