Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dragon's tail

Quote Originally Posted by Scott14SG View Post
    Also check out 421 I believe it is, called the Snake, just as nice of a ride and much less traffic. And if you're in Maggie Valley a must do stop is the Wheel Through Time museum, incredible bikes there!
    yea i did the wheels through time,, another one that needs a tidbit(plan on it being a day trip as it takes all day to see everything). we also rode to the highest point on the BRP,, then rode to the clingman's dome, all a great weekend. never dull to go to maggie valley area.

Quote Originally Posted by y22c View Post
    As good as the the Dragon is, go ride the Gauntlet in Georgia/North Carolina.

Over 125 miles of heaven. Take the time to go to Helen Georgia. I promise you won't be disappointed.

You're absolutely right. And there are a few more equal to or more exciting to ride. Problem is-they don't have the marketing the Dragon does. And besides, there are a couple more great rides on either end of the Dragon; Cherohola Pkwy and Foothills Pkwy.
    2017 FLHXS Velocity Red Sunglow
    Milwaukee Eight 107 l Stage 1 l V&H FP3 Tuner l SE air cleaner l Cobra 909 Slip ons l HD Hard Lowers
    4 Point detach l Low Backrest l Airstream Rack l ClearView Shield l Fairing wings l Fork deflectors
    Custom Dynamic Fr & Rr LED's & Plasma Rods, Halo headlight l CVO seat l Tri-Bar / Brake Taillight

PSALM 91
    Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

Put 2350 miles on the 17 SG. Started in Texas Thursday, got back home about 4 hours ago. Rode the Dragon (had to make three passes for good measure), Moonshiner 28, Cherohala, and a few side roads here and there. That's some beautiful country. It's worth the trip, I'll definitely be back.

2017 Street Glide
    Vivid Black
    Bargain rider backrest
    HD sissy bar
    Wild 1 Chubby Bagger Low matte black bars
    Kuryakan highway pegs