Custom Dynamics LED
    Top Shop 4.5 Stretched Bags
    Topshop CVO minister fender
    Topshop side covers
    Diamond audio amp.
    Hertz 6.5 millie pros, ST25 horns
    JNR designed air ride
    Dakota Digital Gauges
    Arlen Ness Beveled boards and much more.

City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviator5456 View Post
    Thats pretty awesome.....does it allow you to set resolution or does it default to 1080?
    I think there are 6 or more settings for different resolutions... I went with what was recommended on some tuturiols I breezed over

2015 FLTRXS 120ST 'RAVEN'
    D&D Boss Boarzilla | PowerVision and Target Tune | Chisel Extreme AC|Chrome Enforcer Wheels and Pulley
    Polished rotors|14" F47 Malo Bars|AN Deep Cut Grips and HD chrome levers | Chrome Sliders
    CD Dynamic Ringz LED's | Nasty Baggers Shift Linkage | Legacy Baggers Grill Medallions, Dash and Latch Custom Inserts
    Topshop 4.5" OEM Bags and CVO Minsiter Fender | Soundz Audio( 6 speakers )--SC4.100 amp, (4)Carbon 65's and (2)Iron 57's in the lids

City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    Quote Originally Posted by chaderick View Post
    Looks like great riding weather!!!! Thanks for sharing Spazz
    It has been nice for a while now...

BTW... if you watch the video.... my Brother to the LEFT of me has my old 14SGS.... LOL!!! Totally forgot about that!

D&D Boss Boarzilla | PowerVision and Target Tune | Chisel Extreme AC|Chrome Enforcer Wheels and Pulley
    Polished rotors|14" F47 Malo Bars|AN Deep Cut Grips and HD chrome levers | Chrome Sliders
    CD Dynamic Ringz LED's | Nasty Baggers Shift Linkage | Legacy Baggers Grill Medallions, Dash and Latch Custom Inserts
    Topshop 4.5" OEM Bags and CVO Minsiter Fender | Soundz Audio( 6 speakers )--SC4.100 amp, (4)Carbon 65's and (2)Iron 57's in the lids

City
    mooresville
    State
    North Carolina
    Spazz that's bad arse right there cool stuff my new editor Corel x10 will do 360 degrees new tech stuff is amazing nice looking bikes

City
    Nashville,
    State
    Tennessee
    Spazz- You posted a 360 on FB a couple of days ago that showed a blank screen on my MAC. I wondered what this was. This is so cool!!!
    2017 FLHXS Velocity Red Sunglow
    Milwaukee Eight 107 l Stage 1 l V&H FP3 Tuner l SE air cleaner l Cobra 909 Slip ons l HD Hard Lowers
    4 Point detach l Low Backrest l Airstream Rack l ClearView Shield l Fairing wings l Fork deflectors
    Custom Dynamic Fr & Rr LED's & Plasma Rods, Halo headlight l CVO seat l Tri-Bar / Brake Taillight

PSALM 91
    Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Spazz- You posted a 360 on FB a couple of days ago that showed a blank screen on my MAC. I wondered what this was. This is so cool!!!
    FB post is a compressed version of the YT Video...way better

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

City
    Jackson
    State
    Mississippi
    Great video!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Founding Member
    State
    Florida
    I didn't even know they had these but very cool! Thanks Spazz for helping me spend my money, LOL. I ended up buying one (best price was at B&H Photo), knowing it would be a pain as a Mac user, but I'm hard headed. Anyway, to help the Mac guys out that might want to buy one but not have to go buy a Samsung phone just to do this there is a workable solution.

Here's a link to download Gear 360 for Mac's directly; http://bit.ly/2qLiqdg
    If that doesn't work go to this youtube video and the link is in the description; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fok2YcyNSw

Gear 360 only lets you upload to Facebook, Youtube, and Samsung VR, it won't let you save this to your computer, hopefully that changes soon.

DO NOT waste your money buying 360 Video Stitcher from Muvee (which actually sucks), the Gear 360 is FREE and does a MUCH better job. Don't ask how I know that
    2014 Daytona Blue Pearl
    Painted Vented Lowers, Chopped Tour-Pak, CB
    V&H Dresser Duals w/Twin Slash Round, 12" Monkey Bars, SE Heavy Breather, V&H FP3
    Soundstream PN4.1000D amp, Biketronics 7.1 BT7P14 Fairing Speakers, Bad Dad Competition Series Speaker Lids with LED Lights & Biketronics 5x7 Speakers, Bad Dad Summit rear fender, Top Shop extended bags.