Prospect
    City
    Columbus
    State
    Ohio

Just installed J&M 630W Amp and Front Speakers on 2017 SG,Not happy with the Rattling

Ok: Full day to install this Set up, and the Left Front Speaker is giving us fits,
    the Tweeter wiring Hanging from the tweeter to the connector to the Speaker, it is
    now the third Time removing the speaker enclosure, Rotating the Speaker & Wiring,
    and still Rattling, Buzzing, I am Annoyed, NOT my favorite Design (remote Tweeter).
    and for that kind of Money for a set of Speakers, I EXPECT A BIT MORE,
    One more time, if not back to the dealer they GO...
    2017 FLHXS / Crushed Iced Pearl / Soft Lowers / Rear Bag Guards / Guard Bags / 8" Windshield / Windshield Pouch /
    Last Street Glide was 2009 / Lover of all Generation 1 Confederates as Well (Hellcats, America GT's & 240R's)

Prospect
    City
    Columbus
    State
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by irondoor19 View Post
    Ok: Full day to install this Set up, and the Left Front Speaker is giving us fits,
    the Tweeter wiring Hanging from the tweeter to the connector to the Speaker, it is
    now the third Time removing the speaker enclosure, Rotating the Speaker & Wiring,
    and still Rattling, Buzzing, I am Annoyed, NOT my favorite Design (remote Tweeter).
    and for that kind of Money for a set of Speakers, I EXPECT A BIT MORE,
    One more time, if not back to the dealer they GO...
    OK we got it, Running Fronts only till i can afford the New Lids,
    Still not as happy (with the Bass Output) as i could be, BUT IT IS DONE
    2017 FLHXS / Crushed Iced Pearl / Soft Lowers / Rear Bag Guards / Guard Bags / 8" Windshield / Windshield Pouch /
    Last Street Glide was 2009 / Lover of all Generation 1 Confederates as Well (Hellcats, America GT's & 240R's)

City
    Gilbert
    State
    Arizona
    I had the same problem installing my j&m speakers (330w kit). I pulled the speakers and rerouted it to not have any slack in front of the main speaker. Still mad that I didn't do that the first time

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    2014 Street Glide Special in Mysterious Red
    drilled open mufflers
    K&N filter in stock housing
    auto tuned with FP3

daily driver. living in AZ, it's always riding season!

City
    Tucson
    State
    Arizona
    I want to apologize to all for that missing step in the installation instructions for the ROKKER 671 speaker kits ,,,,, it has been corrected now for all of the instruction sheets ,,,
    J&M Corporation President --- John@Jmcorp.com --- www.Jmcorp.com -- Send Email direct to John@Jmcorp.com for StreetGlide Forums VIP Discount Promo Code