Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    Quote Originally Posted by flhrci View Post
    Better be careful with that kind of question. LOL I bet he will come back with "Always a Marine!" I was in the Navy which maintains ownership of the Marine Corps you know.
    Yep.. ALWAYS A MARINE

And true... The Marines are a Department of The Navy....

THE MEN'S DEPARMENT!!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2015 FLTRXS 120ST 'RAVEN'
    D&D Boss Boarzilla | PowerVision and Target Tune | Chisel Extreme AC|Chrome Enforcer Wheels and Pulley
    Polished rotors|14" F47 Malo Bars|AN Deep Cut Grips and HD chrome levers | Chrome Sliders
    CD Dynamic Ringz LED's | Nasty Baggers Shift Linkage | Legacy Baggers Grill Medallions, Dash and Latch Custom Inserts
    Topshop 4.5" OEM Bags and CVO Minsiter Fender | Soundz Audio( 6 speakers )--SC4.100 amp, (4)Carbon 65's and (2)Iron 57's in the lids

Founding Member
    State
    Florida
    Well that escalated quickly, LOL.
    2014 Daytona Blue Pearl
    Painted Vented Lowers, Chopped Tour-Pak, CB
    V&H Dresser Duals w/Twin Slash Round, 12" Monkey Bars, SE Heavy Breather, V&H FP3
    Soundstream PN4.1000D amp, Biketronics 7.1 BT7P14 Fairing Speakers, Bad Dad Competition Series Speaker Lids with LED Lights & Biketronics 5x7 Speakers, Bad Dad Summit rear fender, Top Shop extended bags.

Founding Member
    City
    Ashville
    State
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazz View Post
    Yep.. ALWAYS A MARINE

And true... The Marines are a Department of The Navy....

THE MEN'S DEPARMENT!!!!

I knew that one was coming. Just let it go....LOL

City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    Quote Originally Posted by flhrci View Post
    I knew that one was coming. Just let it go....LOL
    All good brother.... all good... lol

2015 FLTRXS 120ST 'RAVEN'
    D&D Boss Boarzilla | PowerVision and Target Tune | Chisel Extreme AC|Chrome Enforcer Wheels and Pulley
    Polished rotors|14" F47 Malo Bars|AN Deep Cut Grips and HD chrome levers | Chrome Sliders
    CD Dynamic Ringz LED's | Nasty Baggers Shift Linkage | Legacy Baggers Grill Medallions, Dash and Latch Custom Inserts
    Topshop 4.5" OEM Bags and CVO Minsiter Fender | Soundz Audio( 6 speakers )--SC4.100 amp, (4)Carbon 65's and (2)Iron 57's in the lids

City
    Nashville,
    State
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    Interesting point... why do you think so?
    Inviato dal mio HUAWEI NXT-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk
    I've been on some of those 80 bikes charity rides. You know the ones, where someone who has a bike they haven't ridden in three years decides to break it out for a ride but has forgotten (if they ever knew) proper riding safety, hand/foot signals and most importantly how to stay in their lane. This puts everyone in jeopardy and is a recipe for danger. But hey- that's just me!!
    2017 FLHXS Velocity Red Sunglow
    Milwaukee Eight 107 l Stage 1 l V&H FP3 Tuner l SE air cleaner l Cobra 909 Slip ons l HD Hard Lowers
    4 Point detach l Low Backrest l Airstream Rack l ClearView Shield l Fairing wings l Fork deflectors
    Custom Dynamic Fr & Rr LED's & Plasma Rods, Halo headlight l CVO seat l Tri-Bar / Brake Taillight

PSALM 91
    Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

City
    Tropea (VV) - Italy
    State
    N/A
    Yeah, now I got you... We are so used to ride in pack, that I almost forgot the situation you mentioned.

Inviato dal mio HUAWEI NXT-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk
    Il rubinetto di Chuck Norris non perde... VINCE.

'15 FLHXS Denim Black
    Bassani 3.5" Slash cut mufflers
    V&H FP3