Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada

Road in 106 degrees today with Baggerjay ... worth it!

Finally had time to head over the hill and hook up with Baggerjay for about a 3 hour ride... hot as hell at 106, but worth every degree.

Took 80 to Auburn... down Hwy49 thru the twisties , dragging bags and boards and avoiding all the tar snakes.. THEY ARE TREACHEROUS!!!!

Stopped a few times for hydration and ended up at Folsom HD... we need to stay out of Folsom...lol!!! We go head-to-head from light to light....never fails!!!

At least we know now (finally) who gets out front now...lol!!!

Good seeing you Brother... good times as always.... see you tonight at the clubhouse

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2015 FLTRXS 120ST 'RAVEN'
    D&D Boss Boarzilla |TTS MasterTune | Chisel Extreme AC|Chrome Enforcer Wheels and Pulley
    Polished rotors|14" F47 Malo Bars|AN Deep Cut Grips and HD chrome levers | Chrome Sliders
    CD Dynamic Ringz LED's | Nasty Baggers Shift Linkage | Legacy Baggers Grill Medallions, Dash and Latch Custom Inserts
    Topshop 4.5" Bags. Side covers and CVO Minsiter Fender | Soundz Audio--SS4.100 amp, DSP, (4)Carbon 65's and (2)Iron 69.2s

Owner- RENO BAGGER AUDIO

City
    Sacramento
    State
    California
    Would like to see how the bikes would do without the clutches slipping from the heat so bad. But I will agree you jumped out in front and there wasn't anything my little 103 could do about it. This time lol. You have got a mean machine my brother there is no doubt about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2014 SGS charcoal pearl
    Blacked out
    Head and motor work
    14" wild one chubby's
    Supertrapp 2-1

City
    mooresville
    State
    North Carolina
    Sounds like an awesome time..
    work hard to play hard
    2014 street glide special denim black 5700 miles 2nd owner
    full extended 4 year warrenty
    Arlen Ness Big sucker Stage 1
    Vance & Hines Full Dresser Header 4" Monster Black slip ons
    V&H FP3 Tuner Power Dual tune no baffles
    Convertible back rest with luggage rack
    Antenna delete
    ..Runs like a scalded cat..

1979 Shovel head low rider
    Custom build with lots of upgrades
    My youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkKl5WvU8e0&t=142s

City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    Quote Originally Posted by Baggerjay View Post
    Would like to see how the bikes would do without the clutches slipping from the heat so bad. But I will agree you jumped out in front and there wasn't anything my little 103 could do about it. This time lol. You have got a mean machine my brother there is no doubt about that.

Totally agree!!! I thought I Roached my clutch for sure! Lol!!! Should be back out in a couple months... we will do it again.... and again... and again... like clockwork!

D&D Boss Boarzilla |TTS MasterTune | Chisel Extreme AC|Chrome Enforcer Wheels and Pulley
    Polished rotors|14" F47 Malo Bars|AN Deep Cut Grips and HD chrome levers | Chrome Sliders
    CD Dynamic Ringz LED's | Nasty Baggers Shift Linkage | Legacy Baggers Grill Medallions, Dash and Latch Custom Inserts
    Topshop 4.5" Bags. Side covers and CVO Minsiter Fender | Soundz Audio--SS4.100 amp, DSP, (4)Carbon 65's and (2)Iron 69.2s

Owner- RENO BAGGER AUDIO

City
    Middle of nowhere
    State
    Washington

Lmao. "Little 103". Step off the Moco hamster wheel...

City
    Sacramento
    State
    California
    MisterB the little 103 comment I made to Spazz was a bit of sarcasm.. I am sure that Spazz will agree that the set up I have in my bike is legit to say the least. I am always ready to get squirrelly and throw down some power. I would also say about 90% of the time I come out in front lol. Those little 103's can produce really good numbers if done proper.
    2014 SGS charcoal pearl
    Blacked out
    Head and motor work
    14" wild one chubby's
    Supertrapp 2-1

City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    MisterB the little 103 comment I made to Spazz was a bit of sarcasm.. I am sure that Spazz will agree that the set up I have in my bike is legit to say the least. I am always ready to get squirrelly and throw down some power. I would also say about 90% of the time I come out in front lol. Those little 103's can produce really good numbers if done proper.
    MisterB,

Baggerjay's 'LITTLE 103' is no slouch and has WAY MORE hp and tq than any other 103 I have come across. When my 120 was fresh out of the box, With just a standard HD download tune..BEFORE a good tune and pipe, I could only start to catch him in 3rd gear.... this was each and every time we launched. There is only ONE GUY that truly knows Jay' s motor... and he ain't talkin... I have tried... no luck.

Baggerjay... you do have the baddest 'little 103'.... hands down

Owner- RENO BAGGER AUDIO

City
    mooresville
    State
    North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazz View Post
    MisterB,

Baggerjay's 'LITTLE 103' is no slouch and has WAY MORE hp and tq than any other 103 I have come across. When my 120 was fresh out of the box, With just a standard HD download tune..BEFORE a good tune and pipe, I could only start to catch him in 3rd gear.... this was each and every time we launched. There is only ONE GUY that truly knows Jay' s motor... and he ain't talkin... I have tried... no luck.

Baggerjay... you do have the baddest 'little 103'.... hands down

Good stuff right there.. Its the Super trap exhaust..
    work hard to play hard
    2014 street glide special denim black 5700 miles 2nd owner
    full extended 4 year warrenty
    Arlen Ness Big sucker Stage 1
    Vance & Hines Full Dresser Header 4" Monster Black slip ons
    V&H FP3 Tuner Power Dual tune no baffles
    Convertible back rest with luggage rack
    Antenna delete
    ..Runs like a scalded cat..

1979 Shovel head low rider
    Custom build with lots of upgrades
    My youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkKl5WvU8e0&t=142s

City
    Battle Mountain
    State
    Nevada
    Happy to hear you got it done Spazz now I'm sure Jay will be adding some new parts for your next visit ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I so enjoy the banter when hanging with the both of you.

Jay you better get a new clutch and tune her up for the next time

2014 Mysterious Red Sunglo
    Stage 1 D&D Boss Fat Cat 2-1 exhaust FP3 tuner
    JW Speaker E2, Custom Dynamic running and tails, 8 plasma rods
    Soundz Customz level 5 Carbon Iron series, 5x7 lids
    Color matched inner fairing and King tour pack with lowers
    Fork fangs, Fairing deflectors, REDA bag bolts

City
    Sacramento
    State
    California
    Wish it was just that easy Tom like I said when we all met up I have wedding to pay for. Can't just dump a ton into the bike right now.
    2014 SGS charcoal pearl
    Blacked out
    Head and motor work
    14" wild one chubby's
    Supertrapp 2-1