Thread: Boom Audio 2

Prospect
    City
    Mesa
    State
    Arizona

Boom Audio 2

Hello, I have a 2014 CVO limited and upgraded to Boom Audio 2 and I hate the sound, it seems way to tinny and too much treble, it does not sound like the system on the street glide, anybody else have this problem? Thanks

City
    San Diego
    State
    California
    all Boom audio is junk IMO

Founding Member
    State
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by 2017 SG View Post
    all Boom audio is junk IMO
    This.

There is far better aftermarket available at a much better price as well. There's a number of threads here about people upgrading their audio, a little research now will save you money and headaches.
    2014 Daytona Blue Pearl
    Painted Vented Lowers, Chopped Tour-Pak, CB
    V&H Dresser Duals w/Twin Slash Round, 12" Monkey Bars, SE Heavy Breather, V&H FP3
    Soundstream PN4.1000D amp, Biketronics 7.1 BT7P14 Fairing Speakers, Bad Dad Competition Series Speaker Lids with LED Lights & Biketronics 5x7 Speakers, Bad Dad Summit rear fender, Top Shop extended bags.

City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    Sorry you fell I to the Boom Trap.... sucks...

Money spent much better if you went the Soundz Customz route... talk to Peter Jensen of Soundz...if you want to get crisp clear Quality audio on your scoot... he can work with a budget...if you want to spend the coin...

A sampler for you... my 15 RGS

https://youtu.be/NzWaoVfB7EU

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2015 FLTRXS 120ST 'RAVEN'
    D&D Boss Boarzilla | PowerVision and Target Tune | Chisel Extreme AC|Chrome Enforcer Wheels and Pulley
    Polished rotors|14" F47 Malo Bars|AN Deep Cut Grips and HD chrome levers | Chrome Sliders
    CD Dynamic Ringz LED's | Nasty Baggers Shift Linkage | Legacy Baggers Grill Medallions, Dash and Latch Custom Inserts
    Topshop 4.5" OEM Bags and CVO Minsiter Fender | Soundz Audio( 6 speakers )--SC4.100 amp, (4)Carbon 65's and (2)Iron 57's in the lids

City
    Lexington
    State
    Kentucky
    I have the Boom2 in my SG CVO and it sounds better than any Boom2 I have head from any other bike (other than 17 SG CVO). More bass, good volume. I will be happy with it for awhile, but I will try Soundz next. Already did the J&M on my 14.

As always Spazz - Great advertisement for Peter, your next set up should be free!! Soundz great
    Last edited by Designflaw; 09-19-2017 at 12:04 PM.
    2017 FLHXSE CVO Sunburst Orange/Starfire Black
    Mods are in the thinking tank right now cause the Wallet is EMPTY

Prospect
    City
    Whitestone
    State
    New York
    Guys i just got the 18 CVO street glide and IMO the boom2 in that bike really kicks ass! i have gotten quite a bit of compliments on it. Not sure if they changed anything from prior years but take alisten if you get a chance. has full range of sound.