Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    City
    New Bern
    State
    North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhat View Post
    The Blacked out look, is it here to stay, or is it a fad that will go away ? ?

What do you think ? ?
    Ummm, chrome may actually be the fad - is the chrome fad going away?

HDs as well as all motorcycles (cars, trucks, etc) had none or very few shiney parts on them up until the 60s, the era of the chrome craze.

Going back and looking at my dadís (and his friends) HD and Indian pics in the 30s and 40s, as well as my HD history books, itís pretty obvious that Ďblacked outí is the original look and that perhaps it is only coming full circle?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

City
    Detroit
    State
    Michigan
    Quote Originally Posted by surfsup1955 View Post
    Iím becoming addicted to my blacked out cherry SGS, but I may (?) Swap out a few chrome bits here and there for contrast... Easy on the eyes and easy to keep clean - donít want to lose that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    If youíre interested in having some chrome parts, let me know if itís something I would have one my 17 SGS. I am currently trying to black mine out, piece by piece. (Still so pissed the 18 SGS is already blacked out)
    2017 SGS Denim Black
    Rockford Fosgate Speakers and Amp
    HD Boom Hidden Antenna
    Black Screaming Eagle Street Cannons w/ Defiance Tips
    Advan Black Hard Lowers
    Wind Deflectors
    HD Sissy bar/ Backrest and 4 point docking
    Mustang Wide Tripper solo seat w/ Passenger Seat
    10" LRS Javelin Shield
    Ram Mount Phone Mount/Cup Holder

Cpl USMC
    OEF Veteran

City
    Nashville,
    State
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by Birds0nFIRE View Post
    If you’re interested in having some chrome parts, let me know if it’s something I would have one my 17 SGS. I am currently trying to black mine out, piece by piece. (Still so pissed the 18 SGS is already blacked out)
    Don't fret Birds0nFIRE, the 2018 prices went up significantly over the 2017's to cover the changes. I was shocked at the increases.
    2017 FLHXS Velocity Red Sunglow
    Milwaukee Eight 107 l Stage 1 l V&H FP3 Tuner l SE air cleaner l Cobra 909 Slip ons l HD Hard Lowers
    4 Point detach l Low Backrest l Airstream Rack l ClearView Shield l Fairing wings l Fork deflectors
    Custom Dynamic Fr & Rr LED's & Plasma Rods, Halo headlight l CVO seat l Tri-Bar / Brake Taillight

PSALM 91
    Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.