Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    City
    Conroe
    State
    Arizona
    Quote Originally Posted by FLHX14 View Post
    Hi Dave.

Have you had any problems with this light; leaking, flickering, etc.? Is the only other necessity with this purchase the wiring harness? Will it fit a 2014? Thanks!
    I'm not Dave but was going to offer you my opinion as well.

I haven't had any issues with this light whatsoever. I purchased it earlier this year and it made a drastic difference in appearance and visibility. It has not leaked or flickered either. I did use the Can Bus adapter it came with too. Otherwise, it will be a gamble since I have heard both. Can't remember the years that need the wiring harness but mine is a '15 SG and I needed it. All in all, it is an awesome product and at an amazing price.

Hope this helps bud and good luck with your purchase.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RexJ; 12-30-2017 at 04:09 PM.

City
    Winslow
    State
    New Jersey
    Quote Originally Posted by RexJ View Post
    I'm not Dave but was going to offer my you my opinion as well.

I haven't had any issues with this light whatsoever. I purchased it earlier this year and it made a drastic difference in appearance and visibility. It has not leaked or flickered either. I did use the can buss adapter it came with too. Otherwise, it will be a gamble since I have heard both. Can't remember the years that need the wiring harness but mine is a '15 SG and I needed it. All in all, it us an awesome product and at an amazing price.

Hope this helps bud and good luck with your purchase.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Thanks Rex!