Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    City
    Olympia
    State
    Washington
    Recently installed Bagger Blades om my "Marilyn". Quick, easy install. Lights up her rear nicely.Marilyn's Bagger Blades 2.jpg Marilyn's Bagger Blades.jpg
    "Marilyn" - 2011 FLHX103, Sunglo Merlot, K&N Intake & Filter, V&H 2-n-1 ProPipes HS, SERT, KustomWerks 6.5 Tinted Windscreen, 12.5" Wild1 Chubby Apes, FBI Dash, Danny Grey LowIST 2-up Seat, Cycle Smith Driver Boards, OEM Dunlop rubber, All OEM Lights converted to LED (Head, Run/Turn/Stop, & Driving), CIRO Bag Blades, ...

Prospect
    City
    Deltona
    State
    Florida
    Welcome to Ciro! I have the entire rear of my bike lit up with their products. I'll try to get a pic or two on here if I can. No one can say they didn't see me!
    2015 FLHX
    Klock Werks shield, Cobra Speedster Duals, Stealth air cleaner, TTS tuner, Biketronics 4250 with upper and lower speakers, Ciro brake/turn lighting and license plate mount/light, Vision X headlight

Prospect
    City
    Biddeford
    State
    Maine
    Have the Perch mount cell phone holder and just installed the Lattitude Tail Lights and Curved license plate. Great products. Also have the Bat Blades but haven't had a chance to install them yet. Waiting to buy new head light first and install everything at once.
    2017 Street Glide "Raven"
    Stage 1 Screaming Eagle Slip-ons and Haley Heavy Breather
    Saddleman Road Sofa
    Harley Batwing Chisel Handle Bars, Defiance Floorboards and Large Brake Pedal
    Kuryakyn Iso Grips, Iso Highway Pegs, Scythe Mirrors, Stilleto end caps and Throttle Boss
    Klockwerks 8 1/2" flare windshield
    Ciro Perch Mount & Cell Phone holder, Latitude Tail lights and Curved license plate
    Custom Dynamics Tri Bar Light
    Advanblack Stretched Fender

City
    Jackson
    State
    Mississippi
    Good to hear guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro