Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Founding Member
    City
    Kansas City
    State
    Kansas
    Yes, the volume levels are very clear and not muffled at all. The only issue I have with this helmet is the buckle on my goggles presses into the right side of my head if they are not adjusted just right. Other than than, the helmet is very comfortable to me. I have ridden in it for a six hour stretch with no issues. One other thing I'll mention is I use the long boom mic with this helmet. I'm sure the short one would be fine as well, but this is just how I chose to set mine up.

2015 Vivid Black SGS w/107 motor: V&H Pro Pipe, Thundermax tuner, SE Ventilator Elite AC with K&N filter, Andrews 30T pulley mod, AIM variable pressure clutch, Evolution Industries billet clutch basket, Twin Power compensator eliminator sprocket, HD highway pegs, HD passenger floorboards, RB Racing modified stock swingarm (2" over adjustable), HD 7" Wind Splitter windshield, HD black windshield trim, JM Corp 250W 2 channel amp and Focal 165 KRC speakers in fairing

Prospect
    City
    Farmington
    State
    Utah
    FANTASTIC! This is very encouraging. Our headsets get here on Tuesday. Thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Founding Member
    City
    Kansas City
    State
    Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw801 View Post
    FANTASTIC! This is very encouraging. Our headsets get here on Tuesday. Thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're welcome. Let me know how you like it once you have had a chance to try it out. One last tip I forgot to share with you is to use painter's tape as a guide to know where you will mount the base before you stick it onto the helmet. The easiest way to do this is to try the helmet on and hold the boom mic (attached to the base) to the helmet to make sure that the boom is centered in front of your lips. Next, have someone mark off the mounting area with painter's tape front and rear. Once you have done this, you can remove the helmet and stick the base onto the helmet.

2015 Vivid Black SGS w/107 motor: V&H Pro Pipe, Thundermax tuner, SE Ventilator Elite AC with K&N filter, Andrews 30T pulley mod, AIM variable pressure clutch, Evolution Industries billet clutch basket, Twin Power compensator eliminator sprocket, HD highway pegs, HD passenger floorboards, RB Racing modified stock swingarm (2" over adjustable), HD 7" Wind Splitter windshield, HD black windshield trim, JM Corp 250W 2 channel amp and Focal 165 KRC speakers in fairing