City
    Old Bridge
    State
    New Jersey

Passenger Grab Rails

Anybody install the HD ones and how are they? Wifey has always missed her Nomad ones.

City
    Cleveland Zoo
    State
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Erilflynn View Post
    Anybody install the HD ones and how are they? Wifey has always missed her Nomad ones.
    I have them!
    No wifey but I like them for bungee attachment and handhold for moving the bike or if the bike falls a place to grab onto. The fit is great and I use mine with the Hammock seat with no problem. I also like the way the adjustable backrest mount is more stable mounted on top of the grab rail mounting plate.
    2014 SGS

City
    Old Bridge
    State
    New Jersey
    Quote Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
    I have them!
    No wifey but I like them for bungee attachment and handhold for moving the bike or if the bike falls a place to grab onto. The fit is great and I use mine with the Hammock seat with no problem. I also like the way the adjustable backrest mount is more stable mounted on top of the grab rail mounting plate.
    I shouldn’t have to remove the 4 point docking system to install should I? Looks like a simple install.

City
    Cleveland Zoo
    State
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Erilflynn View Post
    I shouldn’t have to remove the 4 point docking system to install should I? Looks like a simple install.
    Ya, simple install.
    2014 SGS