Founding Member
    City
    Kansas City
    State
    Kansas

S&S Grand National slip on mufflers

Got the S&S Grand National slip on mufflers installed. Once very nice feature is they have what are referred to as decibel killers in the cans, which can be removed via three the set screws in the tips.

I am still waiting to get the heat shields back from the powder coat shop. I wanted them to match the muffler finish, so I asked S&S what the color code was and they said It was Cerakote Glacier Black -C7600. It is supposed to withstand 2K degrees temperatures, so there shouldn't be a problem with heat on the right side. For now I am running the stock header with cat installed.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2015 Vivid Black SGS w/107 motor: V&H Pro Pipe, Thundermax tuner, SE Ventilator Elite AC with K&N filter, Andrews 30T pulley mod, AIM variable pressure clutch, Evolution Industries billet clutch basket, Twin Power compensator eliminator sprocket, HD highway pegs, HD passenger floorboards, RB Racing modified stock swingarm (2" over adjustable), HD 7" Wind Splitter windshield, HD black windshield trim, JM Corp 250W 2 channel amp and Focal 165 KRC speakers in fairing

City
    Battle Mountain
    State
    Nevada
    Can't wait to hear the sound video. Hoping they have the sound your looking for.

2014 Mysterious Red Sunglo
    Stage 1 D&D Boss Fat Cat 2-1 exhaust FP3 tuner
    JW Speaker E2, Custom Dynamic running and tails, 8 plasma rods
    Soundz Customz level 5 Carbon Iron series, 5x7 lids
    Color matched inner fairing and King tour pack with lowers
    Fork fangs, Fairing deflectors, REDA bag bolts

Founding Member
    City
    Kansas City
    State
    Kansas
    Thanks TomA! I sure hope they sound and perform really well. I like the option of being able to run the db killers or remove them for more sound.

2015 Vivid Black SGS w/107 motor: V&H Pro Pipe, Thundermax tuner, SE Ventilator Elite AC with K&N filter, Andrews 30T pulley mod, AIM variable pressure clutch, Evolution Industries billet clutch basket, Twin Power compensator eliminator sprocket, HD highway pegs, HD passenger floorboards, RB Racing modified stock swingarm (2" over adjustable), HD 7" Wind Splitter windshield, HD black windshield trim, JM Corp 250W 2 channel amp and Focal 165 KRC speakers in fairing

City
    Battle Mountain
    State
    Nevada
    Better give us a couple of videos with them in and out maybe someone else with the new engine will like it.

2014 Mysterious Red Sunglo
    Stage 1 D&D Boss Fat Cat 2-1 exhaust FP3 tuner
    JW Speaker E2, Custom Dynamic running and tails, 8 plasma rods
    Soundz Customz level 5 Carbon Iron series, 5x7 lids
    Color matched inner fairing and King tour pack with lowers
    Fork fangs, Fairing deflectors, REDA bag bolts