Thread: CR570-II cams

Prospect
    City
    Evansville
    State
    Indiana

CR570-II cams

I got a stage 2 done by Sheffer performance. With the CR570-II cams . And itís a beast with 97 hp and 116 tq . But the cams is just one part of the equation . You must have a good tuner and Daren Sheffer from Sheffer Performance knocked it out of the park !!! Does anyone else have these cams ?

Founding Member
    City
    Kansas City
    State
    Kansas
    Those are very respectable numbers! Can you post a video, so that we can have a listen at them?

2015 Vivid Black SGS w/107 motor: V&H Pro Pipe, Thundermax tuner, SE Ventilator Elite AC with K&N filter, Andrews 30T pulley mod, AIM variable pressure clutch, Evolution Industries billet clutch basket, Twin Power compensator eliminator sprocket, HD highway pegs, HD passenger floorboards, RB Racing modified stock swingarm (2" over adjustable), HD 7" Wind Splitter windshield, HD black windshield trim, JM Corp 250W 2 channel amp and Focal 165 KRC speakers in fairing

Prospect
    City
    Evans
    State
    Georgia
    I have the same cams and Daren just tuned my stage II in June. 95 hp and 108 ft lbs. I'm a couple short on each - you're right about the exact components to make power. Though, I am completely happy with the tune and performance of the bike. Runs outstanding! I have the SE A/C (backplate) and Kury Crusher Mellows. Had I spoken to Daren more prior to the tune I may have chosen a different A/C and slip-on to get better peak numbers (maybe 2-3 hp and 2-5 ft lbs). I implore anyone wanting a great tune and tuner to make the drive to Sheffer Performance. You will not leave disappointed!