City
    Grande Prairie
    State
    N/A

Looking at stretched fender extension????

I have a 2018 sgs and am looking at a stretched fender extension thats 4'' i believe ?

Any way my only question i haven't been able to find and answer for is, will it look right with my 4.5 inch rineheart slipons? I have factory stretched bags and would just like to make rear end look a little nicer. New to street glide. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks .jay
    Living to die.....Dying to live....

City
    Warren
    State
    Massachusetts
    What i would do is make a cardboard template 4 inches lower than your fender and stand back and look,might be odd with the factory stretch bags???

City
    Grande Prairie
    State
    N/A
    Thatís a great idea. Thanks

City
    El Paso
    State
    Texas

Looking at stretched fender extension????

I would verify if the 4.5 slip on diameter would fit the opening of the bags and extended fender.

I have 4 inch freedom performance eagle slip ons and they fit with CVO extended bags and extended rear fender. Looks like the 4.5 would be tight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jm1797; 09-09-2018 at 11:58 AM.
    2015 Street Glide Special (Vivid Black): Stage 1 - FP3, DK Custom Hi Flow 606 air cleaner w/ premium discrete external breather, Freedom Performance Eagle 4" slip-ons.
    Long Ride 7" windshield | custom screen on fairing vent | Eagle lights black face LED headlight | CD LED turn signals frot and back | Alarm siren mod | 3M protective film on fairing, lower tank and saddlebags | carpeted saddlebags | Avon edge cut grips | HD Edge cut saddlebag latch covers

City
    Grande Prairie
    State
    N/A
    I figure by your picture id be perfect with the set up you have. It looks even all way around yours, so as long as it is even with my stock bags it would work nicely.

i forgot to mention i already have 4.5in slip ons on my bike and while its close to the radius of my stock stretched bags its 1/2 inch easy around them.
    Last edited by jaybull; 09-12-2018 at 03:30 PM.
    Living to die.....Dying to live....