Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    City
    Nashville,
    State
    Tennessee

Cool 3rd Annual Tour of Duty Ride

Well, it's almost THAT time again. Last years 2017 ride emanated out of Reno NV for Donnor Lake, lunch in Truckee, Lake Tahoe (in the snow!) and Virginia City.

This years 2018 Ride is in October starting in Nashville, TN., over to the Jack Daniels distillery in Lynchburg (Old #7) and then onto Tail of The Dragon by way of the Cherohala Parkway with an overnite in Tellico Plains..

All riders in this event met on Streetglide.com Forums and have been friends ever since!

Create your adventure soon!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2017 FLHXS Velocity Red Sunglow
    Milwaukee Eight 107 l Stage 1 l V&H FP3 Tuner l SE air cleaner l Cobra 909 Slip ons l Stage ll Torque
    HD Hard Lowers
    l 4 Point detach l Low Backrest l ClearView Shield l Fairing wings l Fork deflectors
    Custom Dynamic Fr & Rr LED's & Plasma Rods, Halo headlight l CVO seat l Tri-Bar / Brake Taillight

PSALM 91
    Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

City
    Battle Mountain
    State
    Nevada
    I would say we are more like family now Mojo. Thanks again for doing the leg work and planning this trip for us. Counting days right now but soon it will be hours.

2014 Mysterious Red Sunglo
    Stage 1 D&D Boss Fat Cat 2-1 exhaust FP3 tuner
    JW Speaker E2, Custom Dynamic running and tails, 8 plasma rods
    Soundz Customz level 5 Carbon Iron series, 5x7 lids
    Color matched inner fairing and King tour pack with lowers
    Fork fangs, Fairing deflectors, REDA bag bolts

City
    Long Island
    State
    New York
    What a great adventure we had ... riding & sharing the miles with some quality people ! BIG thanks to Bob , Chad , Tom , Todd & Ted .. I had a blast , memories forever ! ... So proud to have to have been included in this years “Tour of duty” ride ..

Chris

City
    Battle Mountain
    State
    Nevada
    All I can say is what a good time we had and new friends made for life. It was kind a whirl wind tour but what a blast and I would do it again at the drop of a hat suggestion. Rented a 2018 electric blue street glide and I should have requested a taller windshield or brought mine with me (Live and learn). Bike performed good but I would have preferred to have my bike and next time I will be riding it. The back roads we traveled to get there and back were amazing with some freeway travel because of time. Mojo was our leader and he did a good job keeping us together and picking the roads traveled. The scenery was amazing and the leaves just starting to fall but still green.

Thanks again Mojo and I guess it's me and Spazz's turn to set up a west coast ride. We have a bunch of ideas just have to see how our schedules work out.

City
    Nashville,
    State
    Tennessee
    This ride exceeded my expectations and the weather was excellent too. Loved the camaraderie, ride and laughter! Planning for the next one starts soon!
    Milwaukee Eight 107 l Stage 1 l V&H FP3 Tuner l SE air cleaner l Cobra 909 Slip ons l Stage ll Torque
    HD Hard Lowers
    l 4 Point detach l Low Backrest l ClearView Shield l Fairing wings l Fork deflectors
    Custom Dynamic Fr & Rr LED's & Plasma Rods, Halo headlight l CVO seat l Tri-Bar / Brake Taillight

PSALM 91
    Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    As usual.... this was an EPIC trip... This all started 4 years ago... and growing each year we plan something... its pretty cool that THIS FORUM has brought some of the best friends and Brothers into my life.

Tom and I will start planning another West Coast trip for the future. I can say I have tamed the Dragon once again.. even though it was on a full dresser...lol!

2015 FLTRXS 120ST 'RAVEN'
    D&D Boss Boarzilla | PowerVision and Target Tune | Chisel Extreme AC|Chrome Enforcer Wheels and Pulley
    Polished rotors|14" F47 Malo Bars|AN Deep Cut Grips and HD chrome levers | Chrome Sliders
    CD Dynamic Ringz LED's | Nasty Baggers Shift Linkage | Legacy Baggers Grill Medallions, Dash and Latch Custom Inserts
    Topshop 4.5" OEM Bags and CVO Minsiter Fender | Soundz Audio( 6 speakers )--SC4.100 amp, (4)Carbon 65's and (2)Iron 57's in the lids

City
    Nashville,
    State
    Tennessee
    Chris, Ted, Tom, Chad, Spazz & Mojo . . . . Livin the dream!

HD Hard Lowers

PSALM 91

Senior Member West Coast Struttin's Avatar
    City
    Grants Pass
    State
    Oregon
    LOVE the photo, LOL
    *West Coast Struttin's Ride *

2015 SGS Pearl White (Moroccan Gold )
    Cobra True Dual Head Pipes
    V&H 450 Titans Muffs
    LRS 10" Windshield Cut to 9"
    HD Stealth luggage rack
    HD Backrest (Driver & Passenger)
    HD LED signals front & Rear
    Tour Pak & Lower Fairings
    12" LA Choppers Ape Hangers
    9MM ISIS eliminator

City
    Battle Mountain
    State
    Nevada
    Quote Originally Posted by West Coast Struttin View Post
    LOVE the photo, LOL
    Your going to be pretty close to the west coast ride next year if you want to come along.

Senior Member West Coast Struttin's Avatar
    City
    Grants Pass
    State
    Oregon
    TomA, my group has been everywhere West of the Mississippi over 13 years now so it would be fun to see your itinerary. In 2020 we are planning an East coast trip and your input would be awesome ! Yeah, maybe we could ride along with you guys a day or two or if nothin else, cross paths for a beer. So the "tour of duty guys" could meet with the " semi-old dudes" MC club !
    *West Coast Struttin's Ride *

2015 SGS Pearl White (Moroccan Gold )
    Cobra True Dual Head Pipes
    V&H 450 Titans Muffs
    LRS 10" Windshield Cut to 9"
    HD Stealth luggage rack
    HD Backrest (Driver & Passenger)
    HD LED signals front & Rear
    Tour Pak & Lower Fairings
    12" LA Choppers Ape Hangers
    9MM ISIS eliminator