Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    City
    Sacramento
    State
    California
    Tom, spazz, and all please let me know when the west coast ride takes place. I did sell my ride this last week, but it doesn’t change the fact that I would still love to meet up with all the brothers I have met on this amazing forum. Bike or not I will still check in and monitor all that is happening. And would still do my very best to answer any questions I could.
    2014 SGS charcoal pearl
    Blacked out
    Head and motor work
    14" wild one chubby's
    Supertrapp 2-1

City
    Battle Mountain
    State
    Nevada
    You know we will include you Jay not matter how you get there. Right now I have in my little brain of renting a house in Tahoe and can't seem to shake the idea. The house we rented this summer slept 12 so that would take care of our little group. We talked about an east coast ride also so Chris could be the tour guide. This trip to the Dragon was the furthest I have ever been east and south so it was a win for me and check that off the bucket list. Worst part is I'm hooked and will have to ride it again soon with Spazz and the group on our own bikes. Hoping you were going to stick around to help out with questions and advice for the forum.

2014 Mysterious Red Sunglo
    Stage 1 D&D Boss Fat Cat 2-1 exhaust FP3 tuner
    JW Speaker E2, Custom Dynamic running and tails, 8 plasma rods
    Soundz Customz level 5 Carbon Iron series, 5x7 lids
    Color matched inner fairing and King tour pack with lowers
    Fork fangs, Fairing deflectors, REDA bag bolts

City
    Battle Mountain
    State
    Nevada
    Quote Originally Posted by West Coast Struttin View Post
    TomA, my group has been everywhere West of the Mississippi over 13 years now so it would be fun to see your itinerary. In 2020 we are planning an East coast trip and your input would be awesome ! Yeah, maybe we could ride along with you guys a day or two or if nothin else, cross paths for a beer. So the "tour of duty guys" could meet with the " semi-old dudes" MC club !
    West Coast you and your group are more then welcome to come and ride with us. Meeting up and making new friends is always a good thing. Have made friends with a bunch of guy's because of this forum and I call them brothers now. Most will be life time friendships and they are all across the country. If you would like to take part in the planning of this years ride you are more then welcome. You can PM me and we can share information and get you informed to what we are thinking.
    Just a note I'm in that semi old group also ha ha ha ha ha

Hoping to hear from you soon
    Last edited by TomA; 10-21-2018 at 02:13 AM.

City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    Man. Sounds like I missed a great ride!!!!
    I am looking forward to the ride here in Reno again tho!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kevin Scott
    08 FLHT Crimson Red Sunglo
    Reno,NV

City
    Nashville,
    State
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevsbigred View Post
    Man. Sounds like I missed a great ride!!!!
    I am looking forward to the ride here in Reno again tho!!!!

Kev, we took a group picture with you not in it-did Spazz send it to you??
    2017 FLHXS Velocity Red Sunglow
    Milwaukee Eight 107 l Stage 1 l V&H FP3 Tuner l SE air cleaner l Cobra 909 Slip ons l Stage ll Torque
    HD Hard Lowers
    l 4 Point detach l Low Backrest l ClearView Shield l Fairing wings l Fork deflectors
    Custom Dynamic Fr & Rr LED's & Plasma Rods, Halo headlight l CVO seat l Tri-Bar / Brake Taillight

PSALM 91
    Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    He sure did. I was hoping a pic like that would happen!!!!

Kevin Scott
    08 FLHT Crimson Red Sunglo
    Reno,NV

City
    Battle Mountain
    State
    Nevada
    Wait until you meet Chris who was missing the last picture. As I stated before brothers for life what a great bunch of guys. The teasing each other started as soon as we met and I'm pretty sure they all have your back. Can't wait until the next time we ride together and have way too much fun. The laughter was endless with lots of support from each other even Ted.

City
    Nashville,
    State
    Tennessee
    Right Tom- It's like 17 months since we last were together vanished instantly. Well, you seen the military flyovers with the "missing man" formations. Here's our version w/o Kev.
    IMG_5433.jpg
    Milwaukee Eight 107 l Stage 1 l V&H FP3 Tuner l SE air cleaner l Cobra 909 Slip ons l Stage ll Torque
    HD Hard Lowers
    l 4 Point detach l Low Backrest l ClearView Shield l Fairing wings l Fork deflectors
    Custom Dynamic Fr & Rr LED's & Plasma Rods, Halo headlight l CVO seat l Tri-Bar / Brake Taillight

PSALM 91
    Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

City
    Battle Mountain
    State
    Nevada
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Right Tom- It's like 17 months since we last were together vanished instantly. Well, you seen the military flyovers with the "missing man" formations. Here's our version w/o Ke
    IMG_5433.jpg
    Seems like we are forever connected after meeting up and bonding. To death do we part I guess and I'm good with that and pretty sure everybody else is also. Will have to find out what everybody else wants out of the next ride. See the ocean or ride around lake Tahoe north to south, where there is some amazing riding or what do you want to see ???? It's a choice thing and we will have to figure it out.

Need ideas so feel free to jump in and speak up

City
    Nashville,
    State
    Tennessee
    I am good with either choice since I've done both. The Tahoe ride would probably be more popular especially a mid-week ride as opposed to the weekend due to traffic. Plus good eating in Truckee and lots of high mountain air to breathe!
    IMG_4363.jpg
    HD Hard Lowers

PSALM 91