Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Prospect
    City
    Eastvale
    State
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by ke0odd View Post
    Hello everyone. I actually bought a stubby antenna off Amazon, for half the price of the Harley stubby, and it works just as good as the tall factory antenna. Just a thought!
    Would you happen have a link?

City
    Orange County
    State
    California

Shorty Antenna

hailo,

I noticed your from the IE in So. Cal. I installed the Big Stick Antenna (purchased from eGlideGoodies.com). It looks great but does not work in the Orange County/LA County area. I guess it really depends on the local area station output. I do get Spanish station.
    If you want to try mine out - drop me a message. The Big Stick sells for $60 so you may want to try one first.
    2016 SGS
    Vivid Black Freedom 8" Windshield, SE Ventilator black intake,
    FP3 VH fuel pack, black 4 point docking with seat and luggage rack.
    black mustache engine guards
    Name: BBG

Prospect
    City
    Eastvale
    State
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by OCBADGER View Post
    hailo,

I noticed your from the IE in So. Cal. I installed the Big Stick Antenna (purchased from eGlideGoodies.com). It looks great but does not work in the Orange County/LA County area. I guess it really depends on the local area station output. I do get Spanish station.
    If you want to try mine out - drop me a message. The Big Stick sells for $60 so you may want to try one first.
    oh man thanks for the offer brother, i deeply appreciate it. I think i will just be staying with stock for awhile