Prospect
    City
    midway
    State
    Utah

Upgrade throttle body

I have a TC 107 build and was wondering if with a similar build has tried a HPI 55 throttle body vs the OEM Delphi 50. Had several shops tell me to first try the larger injectors in the stock Delphi TB.

Founding Member
    City
    Kansas City
    State
    Kansas
    I have no experience with the HPI TB, but when I did my 107 build I upgraded to the SE 58MM TB with 5.3 GPS injectors. Bike runs great! Before I went that route, I had started smoothing the inside of the stock TB by hand after reading that Fuel Moto ports them. Unfortunately, I got too greedy and removed too much material near the injector sockets and the project was scrapped. This mistake resulted in my decision to buy the 58MM SE TB.

2015 Vivid Black SGS w/107 motor: V&H Pro Pipe, Thundermax tuner, SE Ventilator Elite AC with K&N filter, Andrews 30T pulley mod, AIM variable pressure clutch, Evolution Industries billet clutch basket, Twin Power compensator eliminator sprocket, HD highway pegs, HD passenger floorboards, RB Racing modified stock swingarm (2" over adjustable), HD 7" Wind Splitter windshield, HD black windshield trim, JM Corp 250W 2 channel amp and Focal 165 KRC speakers in fairing

City
    Edmonton, AB Canada
    State
    N/A
    NGOT8R, Did you see a big hit in fuel mileage going with the larger TB? I'm looking at upgrading to a 107 this Winter and was hoping to avoid a big hit to my fuel mileage, so was just going to stay with the stock TB and injectors.
    2015 Vivid Black FLHXS S&S 551 ES Cams, Cam plate, oil pump, tappets and Adj pushrods. Stage 1 AC. V&H Dresser Duals, Twin Slash Ovals & FP3. Biketronics 7 speakers and amp. H-D Hammock seat, JW Speaker LED headlight and Daymaker Aux lights. Custom Dynamics LED turn signals and brake strobe, Techmount TechGripper. Saddlebag guards, H-D Heated grips, Detach mount w/ sissy bar&rack. Willie G (Derby&Timer cover, Fuel Door & lock, Hwy pegs, Shift Pegs & axle nut covers). 3 pocket dash bag.

City
    East Valley
    State
    Arizona
    I went to 107 with 58MM SE TB also, and I am getting 43-45 MPG, fuel mileage is about the same when I got the bike new.....but I don't ride normal so I don't really know what the bike will do if I ride normal.....LOL!
    '15 FLHX, Vivid Black, ton of upgrades to list!