Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    City
    Parker
    State
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by 5280Ruffian View Post
    I had one on my 2008, it was really comfortable, but I didn't like the way it looked on my bike.

I am selling mine, if you're interested. $300 plus the ride. It has the new coilover mount.
    I sent you a PM.

City
    Nashville,
    State
    Tennessee
    A friend of mine did it to his street glide and liked it. His waist size was 54 though.
    2017 FLHXS Velocity Red Sunglow
    Milwaukee Eight 107 l Stage 1 l V&H FP3 Tuner l SE air cleaner l Cobra 909 Slip ons l Stage ll Torque
    HD Hard Lowers
    l 4 Point detach l Low Backrest l ClearView Shield l Fairing wings l Fork deflectors
    Custom Dynamic Fr & Rr LED's & Plasma Rods, Halo headlight l CVO seat l Tri-Bar / Brake Taillight

PSALM 91
    Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

City
    Parker
    State
    Colorado
    I bought 5280Ruffian’s seat last week. Met him locally to pick it up. Installed it a few days ago, it’s in great shape. It’s comfortable to sit on, and as others said it does sit you higher off the ground. I’m looking forward to testing it out when the weather warms up a little. A typical day-ride is usually 200-300 miles, I’m curious how this seat will feel for those.