City
    East Valley
    State
    Arizona

Laughlin River Run 2019

Anyone planning to go this year to Laughlin River Run?

I am riding out there with couple of friends this year, our group is getting smaller each year too. Last year we went to Vegas Bike Fest and it was one of the worst I have seen. The event spot was much smaller and packed with few vendors (less than half of the vendors I am used to), food court vendors were way expensive to drink or eat due to space availability. One thing I was impressed was the outhouses (PolyJohn), it was one of the best I have seen period. So I am thinking because they got these high end outhouses they raised prices on everything to pay for them

We are heading out on Thursday 25th so we'll be there in the evening. I got my room late so I missed out on good deal I always get from Aquarius so I will be at Pioneer this year. It's kind of good as I don't have to go far, right outside of Pioneer is where some of the events are going on and it's right in the middle
    '15 FLHX, Vivid Black, ton of upgrades to list!

City
    Battle Mountain
    State
    Nevada
    Don't think I will be coming down this year. That 4 letter word is getting in the way again.

2014 Mysterious Red Sunglo
    Stage 1 D&D Boss Fat Cat 2-1 exhaust FP3 tuner
    JW Speaker E2, Custom Dynamic running and tails, 8 plasma rods
    Soundz Customz level 5 Carbon Iron series, 5x7 lids
    Color matched inner fairing and King tour pack with lowers
    Fork fangs, Fairing deflectors, REDA bag bolts

City
    East Valley
    State
    Arizona
    Quote Originally Posted by TomA View Post
    Don't think I will be coming down this year. That 4 letter word is getting in the way again.
    Sorry to hear that Tom, I hope that 4 letter word treats you better next year....or may see you at Vegas in October...????

City
    Battle Mountain
    State
    Nevada
    You just never know where I will show up but things are a little different this year for sure.

2014 Mysterious Red Sunglo
    Stage 1 D&D Boss Fat Cat 2-1 exhaust FP3 tuner
    JW Speaker E2, Custom Dynamic running and tails, 8 plasma rods
    Soundz Customz level 5 Carbon Iron series, 5x7 lids
    Color matched inner fairing and King tour pack with lowers
    Fork fangs, Fairing deflectors, REDA bag bolts

City
    East Valley
    State
    Arizona
    I totally understand......if you do then we'll see there.....be safe out there!

City
    East Valley
    State
    Arizona
    Made it back from Laughlin River Run.....weather was so dang hot. The size of the crowd was bigger this year, vendors were spread across from Riverside to Golden Nuggets.

Checking into hotel was out of this world, I did last minute booking so got a room at Pioneer Casio/Hotel. Never again will stay there and don't recommend to anyone. Old, smell, extremely poor service (stayed 3 nights and not once they clean our room and replace fresh towels, had to call each day to get new towels, soap, shampoo) and front desk reps with major attitudes. I waited to get checked in for over 2 hours....unheard of! If I can't find a place to stay I probably won't go or stay on Bullhead City side instead, never again at Pioneer Casio/Hotel.

We did not hang around too much looking around during evening as we were all beat from the sun. Also we have seen these same vendors every year so if/when we find a deal on stuff that we need just got them and moved on and turned in. We rode all over starting out early, best part about going to Laughlin/Vegas is the ride, I never get tired of riding there. We ended up returning on Route 66, toward norther AZ, nice weather.

Next ride to Vegas in October.....
    Last edited by BlkDragon; 04-29-2019 at 02:31 AM.