Thread: Some more info.

City
    Fenton
    State
    Missouri
    Those look really cool.
    2015 FLHX - LA Chopper's 10" bars w/heated grips, LA Chopper's Tru-Power 4" slipons with stock CAT in header, Ness Big Sucker A/C, V&H FP3 tuner.

I'm happy to see Harley stepping up the technology. Hopefully they do a new frame and mono shock on the touring bikes also.
    2012 Red Ember Sunglo, CFR's, DE-catted head pipe, PV2, fuel moto a/c, Klock Werks 6.5 windshield painted inner, Cerwin Vega B52, JL Audio C3-650's, chrome forks, custom pinstriping. 12' Yaffe Monkey bars, Arlen Ness Deep cuts, chrome enforcer wheels, and a lot more.

City
    Newnan
    State
    Georgia
    Okay, I'm an old fart. I have owned a 2012 Sportster in the past. Very cool bike. Also own a street Glide, not my first one either. The picture of the Sportster in the article that BillyBob posted is horrendous. Harley is trying sooo hard to get a different age group and mindset of new riders, they are completely alienating current Harley Davidson enthusiast. That thing sucked, my opinion!!

Prospect
    City
    Whitehall
    State
    Pennsylvania
    Quote Originally Posted by GAFLHXS View Post
    Okay, I'm an old fart. I have owned a 2012 Sportster in the past. Very cool bike. Also own a street Glide, not my first one either. The picture of the Sportster in the article that BillyBob posted is horrendous. Harley is trying sooo hard to get a different age group and mindset of new riders, they are completely alienating current Harley Davidson enthusiast. That thing sucked, my opinion!!

I agree! If that is a sporty it's absolutely horrible, and I can only imagine what the tires would cost for it, most likely the one choice you would have would be really expensive.