Prospect
    City
    Fairfax
    State
    Virginia

Fat Baggers Inc 3" drop seat kit

I am seriously considering the FBI 3" drop seat kit for my 19 SGS. I have the reach seat but still unstable. Has anyone had any experience with this set up. Everything I have found online is old (6 plus years) and looking for the latest and greatest. I dont really want to mess with the suspension as I have scrapped the engine guards at stock height.

City
    Cape Coral
    State
    Florida
    Interested=following!!!

Have you considered the Thunder Max iRide system. May save $$$ in the long run. It is a computer controled air system, bike lowers when coming to a stop and raises when you take off. You can set the around town height seperate from the highway ride. All controlled by your pre programmed input settings. I'm considering it. I put lower shocks on my bike (2017 SGS) plus a low CVO seat. Have full control but, the ride is a bit hard, especially hitting even the smallest bump.
    Last edited by 09 Softail C; 07-25-2019 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Adding Info

Prospect
    City
    Fairfax
    State
    Virginia
    Thanks for the info. Checked it out, read some reviews. iRide costs about $500 more than drop seat before install. I can do the drop seat myself, I doubt I could the iRide.

Prospect
    City
    Fairfax
    State
    Virginia
    So after some research and the riding season right around the corner, I went ahead and ordered the Thunder Max iRide system for both the front and rear. A review is in the future.
    2019 SGS
    Industrial Denim Grey
    Cobra Neighbor Haters Slip on
    3" DK Customs Deluxe Tank Lift
    DK Customs Cooling Deflector Wings
    Thunder Max iRide