Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
    In Dog Beers, I've had 2

2019 FLHX Street Glide (Blue Max)

City
    Hillborough
    State
    North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    did the bag lights from Ciro. Red run/brake & Amber sequential for turn.

Attachment 15328
    I
    I like the slim lights along the back side of the bags. Might eventually do that ... but just order the stuff for my cam installation.

Not going stage 2. I want to keep the stock pushrods because Ive heard alot of complaints about the adjustable pushrods making ticking noises. That would drive me freekin nuts so .. Ill pay a little extra to keep the stock lifters.

But eventually Ill probably add those bag lights.
    Regards
    Sumncguy

IBA Rider

City
    Nashville,
    State
    Tennessee
    sumncguy:
    Not going stage 2. I want to keep the stock pushrods because Ive heard alot of complaints about the adjustable pushrods making ticking noises. That would drive me freekin nuts so .. Ill pay a little extra to keep the stock lifters.

I can vouch that the Stage ll kit on my 2017 made the lifters clack at start up. It was annoying and dealer put in new lifters. These didn't help the noise or my wallet. I can't recommend a Stage ll upgrade to anyone.
    2018 FLHXANV
    Milwaukee Eight 107 l Reinhart Slip Ons l 4 Point detach l Low Backrest l ClearView Shield l Fairing wings l Fork deflectors
    Custom Dynamic Fr LED's l Halo headlight l Ciro tail & bag LED lights
    l CVO seat l Chrome forks/calipers/chrome Enforcer wheel l
    115 Anniversary Razor Tour Pak
    .l Painted Fairing l Boombox GTS-Boom ll Speakers l Hard Lowers l Alarm.

City
    Hillborough
    State
    North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    sumncguy:

I can vouch that the Stage ll kit on my 2017 made the lifters clack at start up. It was annoying and dealer put in new lifters. These didn't help the noise or my wallet. I can't recommend a Stage ll upgrade to anyone.

Yep. Gonna stay with the stock push rods. .. But I am going to add the S&S M8 Billet Tappet Cuffs. Get that plastic **** out of the engine. ... about another $60 bucks. So Im doing the 447 cam, spacers and gaskets ofcourse, the high performance cam bearing, the cast aluminum Tappet Cuffs. I went to the only HD dealership that has 2 master techs. Told the supervisor that I was going to that particular dealership because of their Master techs. "I want a Master tech doing this work, this is why Im coming here for the work. Im not in a rush. You tell me when one of the two are available and Ill bring the bike and parts in."

So It goes in Weds the 14.
    Regards
    Sumncguy

IBA Rider

City
    Montgomery
    State
    Texas
    Looks great. What pipes are you running?

Prospect
    City
    Vanderhoof
    State
    N/A

Tri Bar Running Light Harness

Do you have a part number or further information for the tri bar install you spoke about? Thanks on advance. From the west coast of Canada

Prospect
    City
    Kingston, ON
    State
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by 10-64 View Post
    Believe it or not, the Canadian bikes have the tri-bar light disconnected, all you need is the wiring harness to hook it up.

10-64, Do you have the part number for the wiring harness by any chance? I have a new 2019 SGS Canadian, I would like to get the tri-bar lights to work if a wiring harness is all that’s needed.

Thanks

2019 FLHXS Wicked Red Denim

City
    Region of Waterloo, Ontario
    State
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisTBO View Post
    10-64, Do you have the part number for the wiring harness by any chance? I have a new 2019 SGS Canadian, I would like to get the tri-bar lights to work if a wiring harness is all that’s needed.

Thanks

2019 FLHXS Wicked Red Denim
    Not sure. When I purchased my FLHX the dealership asked if I wanted it hooked up.
    I can't say for certain what they did, or what it cost me. It was all absorbed into the cost of the bike.

In Dog Beers, I've had 2

Prospect
    City
    Coquitlam B.C.
    State
    N/A
    I just installed the Canadian version custom dynamics tri bar on my street glide below is the information
    PB-TRI-5
    ProBEAM® Canadian (CNA) Dual Intensity LED TriBAR for 2010-2020 Harley-Davidson®
    DUAL INTENSITY RUN & BRAKE CANADIAN MODEL TRIBAR

Plug and Play on 2010-2020 Canadian Harley-Davidson® (CNA Model) Street Glide® (FLHX), Street Glide® Special (FLHXS), Road Glide® (FLTRX), Road Glide® Special (FLTRXS), Road King® Special (FLHRS). Does Not Fit CVO™ or Road Glide Ultra Models.

Compatible with Canadian (CNA) Harley-Davidson® models only!

Does Not fit US or International (HDI) models

Replacement for OEM Part 69377-10

City
    Region of Waterloo, Ontario
    State
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by YoshiShriner View Post
    I just installed the Canadian version custom dynamics tri bar on my street glide below is the information
    PB-TRI-5
    ProBEAM Canadian (CNA) Dual Intensity LED TriBAR for 2010-2020 Harley-Davidson
    DUAL INTENSITY RUN & BRAKE CANADIAN MODEL TRIBAR

Plug and Play on 2010-2020 Canadian Harley-Davidson (CNA Model) Street Glide (FLHX), Street Glide Special (FLHXS), Road Glide (FLTRX), Road Glide Special (FLTRXS), Road King Special (FLHRS). Does Not Fit CVO or Road Glide Ultra Models.

Compatible with Canadian (CNA) Harley-Davidson models only!

Does Not fit US or International (HDI) models

Replacement for OEM Part 69377-10
    Nice!
    Pics?

In Dog Beers, I've had 2