City
    Battle Mountain
    State
    Nevada

LRS Long Ride Shields

Hello

Just thought I would do a little write up on long ride shields. They are based out of Sparks Nv. Went by the shop and got to test ride a couple of their windshields, Tested the 8 inch with the recurve and got too much buffeting so tried the 9 inch oh so much better. Also got the to test the ultra wide for 2 up riding and this one will do good for colder temps and 2 up riding. Bought 2 wind shields for less than my last clear view I got in 2015 9 inch recurve and the 9inch ultra wide. Got to tour the facility and watch one of my shields being taken out of the mold. These guys pay special attention to make sure these shields are perfect before they will send and sell you one. Have been testing wind shields the last couple of years trying to find one I liked and I think I fond it. Going forward I will use LRS for my wind shield needs go check them out and give them a try.

Just my 2 cents
    Last edited by TomA; 08-16-2019 at 05:45 PM.

2014 Mysterious Red Sunglo
    Stage 1 D&D Boss Fat Cat 2-1 exhaust FP3 tuner
    JW Speaker E2, Custom Dynamic running and tails, 8 plasma rods
    Soundz Customz level 5 Carbon Iron series, 5x7 lids
    Color matched inner fairing and King tour pack with lowers
    Fork fangs, Fairing deflectors, REDA bag bolts

City
    pembroke pines
    State
    Florida
    Ive got 3 of them

City
    Lewiston
    State
    Idaho
    Been using their shield for 5 years now, love it
    2014 FLHX: Daytona Blue Pearl
    Daymaker Front Headlight;Aux Lamp Kit w/ Daymakers;Lighted Hand Control Switches;LED Light Bar;Tri-Bar Light Upgrade; 8”Plazma Rods;Chrome Lower Forks; Curved License Frame;FP3 Tuner,FullSac DX Pipe;Bassani Slash Down Mufflers;Stage1 Air Cleaner; Adjustable Air-Deflector; LRS 7" Windshield;Zumo 660;Rider Adj Backrest;4 Point Docking Kit;Hwy Pegs;J&M-250Watt Amp& 6.65” Fairing Speakers;Color Matched Inner Faring Color;Matched Tour-Pac,CB Radio.