Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Prospect
    City
    Melbourne
    State
    Florida
    TomA - thanks for including me in the SG family and you are correct in that they are basically the same bike. As for the 114, after I purchased mine, the next visit to the dealership they had an EGS with a 114! I asked if was a special order, if that was even possible. He said it was a mod they did in house. Not sure how all that works, but yeah a 114 would be nice. Got to add though I am happy with the 107.

Prospect
    City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    Hey, TomA... For sure we need to get together Brother, if it means I come your way or you come mine. My wife and I are always down for breakfast or lunch at The Owl Club. Our Daughter, Son-in-Law and Grandaughters live in Spring Creek. We'll be passing through BM on Friday, Nov. 15th and again on Sunday, Nov. 17th. If you do FB, hit me at Scott Crawford... I drove for Ruby Dome out of Elko, we were contracted to Degerstrom... Hit me back, Brother. Let's Ride.

City
    Battle Mountain
    State
    Nevada
    Going to send you a PM Scotty so you can contact me directly. Will be on a ride in death valley on the dates you listed so that's how life goes I guess. Going to trailer to Beatty and ride from there. It will work out soon I'm sure. Remember dodging the semi's in the under pass under 80 when going to Elko or coming back from the east.
    Last edited by TomA; 10-30-2019 at 11:51 PM.

2014 Mysterious Red Sunglo
    Stage 1 D&D Boss Fat Cat 2-1 exhaust FP3 tuner
    JW Speaker E2, Custom Dynamic running and tails, 8 plasma rods
    Soundz Customz level 5 Carbon Iron series, 5x7 lids
    Color matched inner fairing and King tour pack with lowers
    Fork fangs, Fairing deflectors, REDA bag bolts

Prospect
    City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    Hey, Tom... No sweat on next weekend. I'll send you a PM through Facebook with my phone number.